• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

Anyone got the 3 rather than 2.

I subscribed to the games but it kept comin up with error and I lost around half an hour. I then found another way of getting in, which was presumably a little while after they made it free. Not too pleased but will accept it if its a one off. Better be ok for Tuesday night :angry-smiley-034:

I've had 49.99 come out my account for "streamAMG" which I can only assume is wolves. No idea why they have taken £49.99 when should be £7. Anyone else had this issue?

The correct amount left mine instantly.

I've had 49.99 come out my account for "streamAMG" which I can only assume is wolves. No idea why they have taken £49.99 when should be £7. Anyone else had this issue?

No and it came out as WolvesTV on mine.

Hasn't taken my £7 yet either but it says I have paid and I had trouble getting it to work.

£7 gone out of mine now as WolvesTV so problem solved. The £49.99 was my PDC membership...

Anyone having issues creating an account? I've not had the email come through yet

Anyone having issues creating an account? I've not had the email come through yet

Havent recieved it yet either, but only did register 3 mins ago..

this seems to be like a joke...they should change providers

not anything yet *sigh*

no confirmation on my registration yet, I give up now

have had it resent, still no email to confirm my registration..what a fucking joke..why is wolves always like this..Jeff, fix it!

sent an email to the support of wolvestv now..Andywolves, did you get the email?

Good to see your patience lasting a whole 50 mins, and outside of working hours here in the UK.

Good to see your patience lasting a whole 50 mins, and outside of working hours here in the UK.

it should be automatic a confirmation mail within one min as it is in most websites to register really..

Back