• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves - Sevilla EUROPA LEAGUE QUARTER FINAL Math thread

But not Green Street 2 I hope.

NEVER go full on Green Street 2.

#stillnotoverthatfilm

Didn't even know it existed until I saw the discussion in the film thread last week!

What an afternoon it would have been knocking back the albiers in the sunshine.

Altbier is a dark lager from Düsseldorf? You thinking of Kölsch?

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Well, it should have been a 2 leg affair and I'd be sat in a pub in Wolverhampton with Deutsch and a few others having a pale ale or two

Altbier is a dark lager from Düsseldorf? You thinking of Kölsch?

Well, I’d drink both if you’re offering. But “if” we’d have been there, there’s a fair chance I’d have been sat outside a brauhouse in Düsseldorf.

On my last visit I much preferred the pubs in Düsseldorf to those in Cologne.

Altbier just tastes like pennies to me.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

I'm definitely not as nervous as i usually would be before a game of this magnitude but that's because i expect us to get beat. I don't think they're that much or any better than us when we're at full tilt but i don't think we're in form and they are but we can still win this game if we can find our best from somewhere. These players can become club legends over the next 10 days if they can find that bit extra to win this competition.

I’m beginning to feel a bit more nervous. Certainly not as relaxed as I was this morning. 48 years ago nobody gave us even an outside chance against Juventus, and we triumphed. It can be done. It will be very difficult, but so were the Man City games.

Countless times when we’ve been up against it we’ve defied the odds, as you said Man City to name one, we even gave them a 2 goal head start, it’s difficult but we can beat them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just over 2 hours to go now..will be interesting which team Nuno will put out..also 3-4-3 or 3-5-2...personally i think it will be 3-5-2..interesting to see if Vinny will start..suppose so. Hopefully Adama can destroy them, they are a good team with traditions of succeding in the EL..lets hope that ends tonight.. UTW

I am as nervous as fuck. Will have a few in tonight and have a darts match.

I will need to play prior to kick off because after kick off will be worse than useless

Surprisingly I am still feeling fairly relaxed about this (though that might just be the heat dropping my energy level) - we have already surpassed the point that I suspect most pundits predicted we were capable of so it is still a succesful campaign.

We have shown that on our day we can compete with anyone we have played so far so why not 1 more.

Suspect that Nuno might go 5 - 3 - 2 at least to start with & see how it pans out. No real alternative to Vini at LWB so no point worrying about it.

352 it is with Raul and Adama upfront according to the uefa site.

352 with Traore up top

Ruben jr at LWB and Donck in the middle

I don't like Traore up top in a 2

Despite there being quite a lot to lose, in my head this feels very much like a match where we've got nothing to lose.

I know we're a good side, but I wouldn't have bet on us making the semi-finals at the first time of asking.

I think nuno will stick with the 5-2-3 with Jota on the left to help Vinagre

Edit... Scrap that then (slow internet)

11/12 subs named because of Podence being suspended

Back