• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves History Thread

I've been "managed" by Mel Eves in a charity game.

Jürgen Klopp he ain't.

Ah OK, my mistake, we always parked in side streets on the Waterloo road side. I guess the housing design was pretty similar on all sides of the ground.
I thought it was Dunkley Street, until I saw the street sign. I used to live there as a student - very handy for match days.

I have seen that shot before. It’s a great pic. The thing I always wonder is where does the Feathers sit in that group of streets. I don’t think it is the corner building with a billboard.
The white corner shop is junction of North Street and Dawson Street (see previous image post #367). It was a newsagent. At the top of North Street was the Gladstone pub.

The (Plume of) Feathers is on North Street. The Fox (later the Wanderer) was on the junction of North Street and Molineux Street IIRC.

Last edited:
I found a question of sport football quiz game from the mid 90s in a charity shop. One of the cover photos is Wolves vs Man Utd (from pre-season ‘94, I think).
Any ID on the Wolves players?

IMG_3363.jpeg

Back