• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves - Forest Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When plan A isn’t working, you need a plan B.

Depends why Plan A isn't working. I haven't heard anything that suggets Forest have sussed us.

We have had bad days this season (though not many admittedly) - I was at QPR

We will still be 9 points clear whatever happens today

Bristol shows that we should not be written off till the last seconds

Not been good at all, Doc not on his game and Douglas's positional sense is actually getting worse.

Al we've not created a thing, and they haven't been parking the bus either

Someone ring Pep Guardiola, I don't think he knows either he needs to have a Plan B

We've been playing well but maybe lacked a little urgency.

A spawny goal and then a goal that you will concede at some point if you play out from the back.

We need to get at them in the 2nd half

We do look a bit light in attack though, we won't but I'd like to use play 4231

Apart from the fact they’re 2-0 up you mean?

Sounds as if that's down to poor execution on our part, rather than Forest shutting us down. There's a difference, IMO.

Doherty has had so much ball on the right in space but still hasn't managed to get a telling cross in !!! We need a much better player in his position

What we need... is to play a lot quicker into people's feet between the lines. The times we have done it we've created openings just not had the final ball, which has often been poor.

Their first is surely offside? Unfortunate anyway. Second is very poor goal to concede.

Shocking.

Saiss and Coady have both given the ball away cheaply causing goals.

Ref had a shocker, Forest should have been down to 10, the players all ran away expecting a goal kick, it did not look like a deflection however he gave the corner 1 down.

This is not a good performace in the slightest.
We are not keeping the ball anywhere near good enough we are not attacking with any real precision.

I cant see Forest lasting with 11 men.

TBF to Doc know one has actually been breaking their neck to get in the box for a cross.

Doherty has had so much ball on the right in space but still hasn't managed to get a telling cross in !!! We need a much better player in his position

For all the defending he's done Graham could be in there

Not been good at all, Doc not on his game and Douglas's positional sense is actually getting worse.
That's what I was thinking. The amount of times Doc has been in a good position only to squander it is deeply frustrating. We need a viable alternative to challenge him.

Not sure what's up with Douglas. He hasn't been himself.

Bring Mason on....

Tim 2 reckons only Neves has turned up. I'm with Alan-sounds like poor execution. If we score early they'll fold. If.

Or even, 4-1 down during a game? Hmm, I can't remember either.

woke up late this morning... geez what is going on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back