• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves - Forest Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was thinking. The amount of times Doc has been in a good position only to squander it is deeply frustrating. We need a viable alternative to challenge him.

Not sure what's up with Douglas. He hasn't been himself.
Douglas is great at dead balls, never seen much else outstanding from him really.

Tim 2 reckons only Neves has turned up. I'm with Alan-sounds like poor execution. If we score early they'll fold. If.

Neves been our best player I'd agree.

People calling for a plan B basically just mean, boot it long don't they, let's be honest.

We looked under par last week at Barnsley and this sounds much the same. 11 days left in the window and do think we need a couple of players to freshen things up. In fairness Brighton had a spell of 1pt from 4 games last season, but a 9pt lead could very quickly become 6 and then 3. The perceived wisdom in the Champo now is give wolves a kicking and don't let them play.

Jeez it doesn't take much to panic some of us does it? We are allowed to lose on occasion.

Doherty has had so much ball on the right in space but still hasn't managed to get a telling cross in !!! We need a much better player in his position

Doherty is very good at hitting the first defender

Jeez it doesn't take much to panic some of us does it? We are allowed to lose on occasion.

We haven't lost since October (in the league). Some people just really really want something to moan and panic about. And I don't mean just Frank.

Tim 2 reckons only Neves has turned up. I'm with Alan-sounds like poor execution. If we score early they'll fold. If.

I honestly think we're looking complacent, there's no urgency about our play. Neves is showing like he wants it but the rest don't.

We looked under par last week at Barnsley and this sounds much the same. 11 days left in the window and do think we need a couple of players to freshen things up. In fairness Brighton had a spell of 1pt from 4 games last season, but a 9pt lead could very quickly become 6 and then 3. The perceived wisdom in the Champo now is give wolves a kicking and don't let them play.

I remember reading stuff like this after the Cardiff game.

This game is not over, for all our mistakes in the first half we definitely looked the better team. Forest are scummy, dirty tackles and time wasting.

Exactly. Time to get the Huggies out because the pantwetters will be out in force after this.

We lost at QPR and bounced back straight away. No reason we can't do it again. We were never gonna win every game. Few losses might be needed to freshen things up

People calling for a plan B basically just mean, boot it long don't they, let's be honest.

Not really. I think you need to get your head out of the sand, though. We haven't created a single opportunity in the first half and as Wop correctly says, Forest have hardly parked the bus. They'll just sit deep and hit us on the break in the second half, knowing we have to come out and take risks. If you think we'll magically start carving them apart in the second half playing the same way we just have, then I'll have some of what you're drinking, please.

Forest lucky to still have 11 on the pitch at HT. Couple of shocking tackles in there.

Also the dude who picked up the ball from Doc's feet as he was about to take a throw in, ran off towards the penalty area with it, and threw it on the floor (not even in a vague direction back towards Doc - it was more towards his own area). As blatant as you can get. And no booking. Uh, ref? Wakey-wakeyyyy?

That said, couple of poor goals to concede anyway, and a lack of oomph going forward so far today. Here's to a better 2nd half.

We have had bad days this season (though not many admittedly) - I was at QPR

We will still be 9 points clear whatever happens today

Bristol shows that we should not be written off till the last seconds

My first post is relevant - this isn't the end of the world yet

So what is this magical plan B that we need? Or as Alan said, isn't it just a case of playing better and quicker.

You literally do this everytime we have the slightest off day, it;s embarrassing mate. honestly as bad as Frank.

Looks like nuno agrees with me doc and Douglas off.

it's ok I'm watching now, the comeback begins

MGW & Costa being got ready

Douglas & Doherty off - this is clearly plan B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back