• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

If we want a manager just to get out of this division lets go back for Mick! ;)
Seriously it's bound to be a Mendes client I think, perhaps that Silva guy who gets some success before finding creative ways to be sacked?

Hi guys, Saints fan in peace (although I did sell hot dogs at the old Molineux in the early 70's - even got to share a taxi with the Doog once!).

First, genuine gratz on your sale. Here's to a great future for you, in the EPL of course, but below us of course ;)

Word down sarf is that a certain Mr Bruce is heading your way with the Moyes going to Sunderland (not an option for Steve, him being a Geordie and having been sacked from there any way).

News to you or expected? Would he be welcomed? CHDAJFY?

I would scream and vomit at the same time if the fat birmingham city reject came to us.

Well we nicked Hull's kit, might as well have their boss as well #wolverhamptontigers

I would be happy with Bruce it's a massive upgrade on Jackett. Should we get to and stay in the premier league then we will need to look for a replacement to go any further but one step at a time is fine with me.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

No to Bruce from me, i get that he's got experience in this league and that's often seen as valuable but he spouts so much shite, Hull weren't that good last year, he looks like the bird woman from home alone 2 and he will fail eventually anyway.

Bruce would be like the England appointment - vaguely competant, but grossly uninspiring

I still think it'll be a foreign coach who we'll be 'familiar' with after a couple of stints on Wikipedia.

Bruce just doesn't sound like Forum/Mendes appointment (admitting we don't really know how they will approach things). And would all these players we've apparently got lined up fancy playing for him?

Bruce just doesn't sound like Forum/Mendes appointment (admitting we don't really know how they will approach things). And would all these players we've apparently got lined up fancy playing for him?

once they see in training how he can cushion a ball with his face, then the answer has to be "yes".

I am surprised that once again we think we are better than Steve Bruce, I appreciate that managers talking bollocks is annoying (Dean Saunders) but press conferences are only a tiny, tiny percent of a managers business week to week. Bruce has continually proved himself a tactically adept manager. He has twice achieved promotion and got a side to an FA cup final during the time since we last moaned we didn't want him and then subsequently got relegated twice.

Back