• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

Robin Li then has again been mentioned. Does he have any dealings with FOSUN?

Interesting.

Ballague was the one who said Li was involved in the first place and then seemed to be proven wrong. He says Lopetegui says Li is behind Fosun but there are no quotes to that effect and nothing to back it up. Is he just trying to save face?

I guess we could find out Monday, but I doubt they are going to be listing every single person involved in the buyout and how much they are involved, so I doubt it.

Robin Li then has again been mentioned. Does he have any dealings with FOSUN?

Unless FOSUN tell us, then no idea. It could just be a journalist trying to cover his own ass after saying Robin Li was buying us or we could have owners worth over $20bn

My guess then, assuming Ballague is correct, is that Li has a small stake in the takeover but he was the one who provided Mendes as an advisor and agent for new players, and Mendes in turn recommended/convinced Lopetegui.

I am not doubting what Lopetegui has said, but why would a multi billionaire just have a minority stake in a business that has not been expensive given the money at their disposal?

I am not doubting what Lopetegui has said, but why would a multi billionaire just have a minority stake in a business that has not been expensive given the money at their disposal?

That's the case at QPR.

Wants some involvement (& makes him look good to the Chinese authorities who seem to be pushing football), but without having to take a leading role - suspect that the money side of things has little importance

That article made me moist.

Really can't blame JL for taking the Spanish job but it's so exciting to think about what is around the corner for the club if Li really is still involved.

Monday will be interesting then as asuume that we wil start to get some info on the next steps (in the meantime we can all exercise our imaginations with wild speculation)

Kenny will be fine - he will get his years contract payoff & can then afford to take his time looking at vacancies once next season's managerial cull starts

Nobody's mentioned a minority stake though. It says Lopetegui said that Li was the man behind the group, that sounds more like in the driver's seat to me than a minority holder.

Pellegrini to Wolves wow the thought of that is incredibly exciting. I am still struggling to come to terms with the fact our resources say Wimmabigclub....what a wonderful transition it is. Pellegrini is a massive yes from me however if they appoint Bruce I wouldn't moan I think the initial stage of getting us out of the chump is right up his street.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Is Pellegrini an actual link or is he just a member of Mendes's stable?

Can't believe that there isn't a Plan B after Lopertuigi. And can't believe that their Plan B is Steve Bruce. But as Siggy says, he is eminently capable of getting a team out of the Championship

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 7m7 minutes ago
A lot of questions about what time press conference is on Monday. 12 noon. Will carry plenty of coverage across our channels.

Where has Pellegrini's name come from? I cannot see him dropping down to the championship.

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 7m7 minutes ago
A lot of questions about what time press conference is on Monday. 12 noon. Will carry plenty of coverage across our channels.

Thanks Kenny

I'm sure it will be Steve Bruce. Too much of a coincidence he left Hull when he did.

As long as they are ruthless and are going "horses for courses" and sack the red-faced whale when we are promoted

Back