• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

A suggestion on Twitter that it might be Marco Silva https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Silva

He's done well at Estoril, "after losing only three matches in 24, he helped the club return to the top flight after seven years, as champions. He ultimately was chosen the league's Manager of the Year",

Sporting, "He led the club to the third place in the championship, also winning the Taça de Portugal by beating S.C. Braga 3–1 on penalties after a 2–2 draw in the final. This was Sporting's first piece of silverware since the 2008 Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira" and

Olympiacos, "Silva subsequently guided the club to break the record of 11 consecutive league wins from the first matchday, also recording a 3–2 success at Arsenal in the Champions League group stage. The Piraeus side's run of domestic wins ended at 17, a European record in the 21st century but they nonetheless won a record 43rd title with six games remaining"

The reason for his sacking from Sporting... "On 4 June 2015, four days after winning the trophy, Sporting announced that Silva had been sacked with just cause for not wearing the club's official suit in a cup match against F.C. Vizela" :icon_lol:

Oh and my post above is a huge yes please!

'The project', does my head in a bit but the era we live in I suppose.

Sacked for not wearing the official club blazer?

Some Portuguese sports news site has a video with journalists discussing it. Could just be like an SSN rumour discussion, I don't speak Portuguese.

Excuse my ignorance, but I know little or nothing about him.
Portuguese Steve Bruce....just younger.

I would get used to saying "I know nothing about him" when it comes to Wolves for a while.

I don't know whether he'd be 'suitable' for us. :)

Forest already have a new manager. Philippe Montanier.

Jeff Shi getting down and diggy with it pretty quickly. Fair play to him.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...16/07/23/fosuns-jeff-shi-attends-wolves-game/

AMA3615211.jpg

AMA361514.jpg

Back