• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

For me we hit new lows last season in terms of interest, after the days of Dicko/Afobe/Sako to go to the $#@! we churned out last season just killed my enjoyment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here - last season killed my enthusiasm for football. The only games I watched at the Euros involved the home nations and the last few minutes of the final, completely disinterested. I went to Crewe for the pre-season game and to see the same set of players going through the motions was tough. Yet having renewed my season ticket at the first opportunity it was all about a hope next season would be different - now I know next season will be different I have a rekindled enthusiasm and a ticket for the Rotherham game.

Bring it on!

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 2m2 minutes ago
Kenny says he has met owner Jeff Shi. Says they have spoken about the squad. Wants to settle situation down now and prepare for season.

The situation had better be settled by Kenny leaving then the squad being addressed.

Odd thing for him to say if he knows he's off.

Yeah, not talking like his days are numbered. Not that means a great deal in football

Bit harsh for old Ken if he's met with the new owners and they haven't told him he's for the push. He's got to be replaced surely?

Tim II saying Kenny is confident about his future. From the few words released this evening, I would be saying KJ is staying for now.

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star now
KJ spoke briefly to Fosun last night + will meet them before Monday's presser. "They wan to settle things down. It's very good news for me."

KJ spoke briefly to Fosun last night + will meet them before Monday's presser. "They wan to settle things down. It's very good news for me."

And bad news for Wolves fans.

I find it hard to believe that we were ready to appoint Lopetegui but now happy to keep Jackett.

Well that'll be any optimism out of the window if that's the case.

His position is completely untenable! How can he possibly command the respect of his players now?

I find it hard to believe that we were ready to appoint Lopetegui but now happy to keep Jackett.

Ready to appoint - target gone - Ken will do until we get the man we want rather than put a caretaker in place maybe

His position is completely untenable! How can he possibly command the respect of his players now?

Easily - because many of those players are only going to get into the team as long as he stays.

This. He's surely not under any delusion he's staying after the dross Jeff would've seen today. I would think his good news is to do with his payout.

So we have gone from Lopetegui to Bruce to Pellegrini to Silva, and look like ending up with Jackett.

Could be...but worse than the last 12 months happened a couple of seasons ago so they have some distance to beat that omne. Last season was a massive success compared to the Stale/Saunders season

Time to Tim II to ear his crust in his post match interview with KJ

Are you feeling all right ???

Back