• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

I would point out - He has only spoke about the Squad, no indication they have spoke about his future. Meeting on Monday morning could = Sack or "Meet Mr Mendes, he will be replacing Coady, Edwards and co for you"

No...although the last one was C&P so not my fault

Yesterday we were discussing Bruce getting the job and today we're discussing Ken keeping his job. The way it's going I'll be reading about Deano making a sensational return tomorrow.

I still don't think he's staying.

Best case scenario for him is he's been given, effectively, a caretaker role, and perhaps been told he has the chance to interview to keep his job permanently. That'd be much better than he surely expected.

I just can't see it. We missed out on the main target but there must be other options surely? Would you give KJ 15m when he wasted 5 on Coady and Mason.

Could he be getting an upstairs job? DoF?

Fucks sake, should have gone last season tbh

He's lost the players, he's lost the fans, and if it weren't for Spain sticking their oar in he'd have already lost his job. As Lycan says, completely untenable. Fosun will already know all about him anyway I'd have thought, he'll be gone.

We've all spent months not believing anything he says regarding transfers, selections, player futures, style of play etc...forgive me if I don't take that at face value.

Well the very good news for him is probably that massive pay off he's about to receive.

He isn't going to tell Tim Nice But Dim he's been sacked is he ?

I just can't see how he stays on as manager all signs point towards he won't be here much longer, If they was going to bring the Spanish bloke in surely indicates they want there own man In.

Kenny will go. Him being happy could just be getting confirmation of his situation. Regardless of our opinions in the last twelve months it can't be nice not knowing if you'll have a job to go to tomorrow.

Fosun will have contingencies in play.

Just read that, there's nothing in there pointing towards Jackett keeping his job other than Jackett saying he hopes he keeps his job.

Kennys statement is carefully worded and certainly doesn't say he's staying or leaving. The worrying bit is the "it's good news for me" although that may be his interpretation of the calm things down phrase. Other than that you'd expect the new owners to ask about the squad. In fact, with my optimistic hat on I'd have expected them to have a long meeting with them if they intended to keep him.

I've just read that piece again twice and nowhere does it quote Jackett as saying 'it's good news for me'. Unless I'm going blind. Did Tim II make that bit up?

Can't believe people think Kenny is going to stay on.

Back