• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

They won't be buying wolves with a plan to lose money, but do they have a clue? a few more cypros will pass over the tonsils before anyone knows the answer to this.

They have a lot of money, yes, will will that buy wolves anything, as i say i will have a cypro and wait to see.

please send me over some cypro to sweden pavlos

so afraid Bruce is coming here after quitting Hull City...dont want the stupid bowlingface here but i think we could end up with him..im hoping for an international experienced manager though..

They won't be buying wolves with a plan to lose money, but do they have a clue? a few more cypros will pass over the tonsils before anyone knows the answer to this.

They have a lot of money, yes, will will that buy wolves anything, as i say i will have a cypro and wait to see.

At least it won't be the tedium of last season anyway - bring it on

True that Parkin :)

KJ said he'd met with the chinese guy after the match and had discussed strengthening of the team. It sounds lik he's keeping his job.

I'd be seriously concerned if the new owners decided to stick with Ken (fwiw I don't think they will)

They will have done their homework and looked at last season and the squad and the decisions made. They will surely aspire to stamp their mark on the club as soon as possible and the most logical first step is to bring in a manager of their choice.

Also, there's a lot of managerial talent on the market at the moment, and Mendes will be lining up someone as we speak. Silva would be great.

Antonis Oikonomidis ‏@antoikonomidis
Former #OlympiacosFC coach, Marco Silva was indeed approached by #Wolves , but rejected instantly the prospect of taking over the squad.

Sad he is not coming, ecstatic that we tried to get him.This shows that our new owners really mean business.

Just had another look at Spiers' tweets, it reads to me like he's saying that the club calming down is good news for HIM, not for KJ.

Antonis Oikonomidis ‏@antoikonomidis
Former #OlympiacosFC coach, Marco Silva was indeed approached by #Wolves , but rejected instantly the prospect of taking over the squad.
Healthy reaction

Im hoping to be wrong but i read it calming it down and keep belmer KJ for the moment..

Why don't we all just wait and see what transpires on Monday at noon...

Why don't we all just wait and see what transpires on Monday at noon...

This summer has proven that sections of Wolves fans have absolutely zero patience and enjoy nothing more than fretting about imaginary scenarios based off bland statements, random rumours, cryptic quasi-insider talk and widespread supposition.

All the evidence was there to suggest a takeover was happening, we had people worrying themselves silly for weeks that it was all some kind of wind up (with no end game). All the evidence is that Fosun are extremely rich and are only interested in success, but we have people howling at the moon that they're only investing a maximum of £30m ever. The evidence is here now that suggests overwhelmingly that Ken is a goner. There's very, very little that says he's staying. It might turn out that he does but it would be extremely surprising and would fly in the face of all reason. But don't let that stop another 36 hours of handwringing.

Guessing the future is half the fun!

Back