• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

"They want things to settle down".

Yes, and that can happen with or without KJ here. It's a nothing quote on a nothing day.

I am reading it that he will be put out of his misery. They want to "settle things" by Monday I think some clever wording has been used in order to create the ambiguity that will make people click that bait.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

It's Timbo's quote which says 'It's good news for me' not the settle down on the official site.

Yeah Jackett doesn't say "which is good news for me" anywhere. Why can't Tim and the fucking E&S just write a proper article and stop being pricks the whole while?

Yeah Jackett doesn't say "which is good news for me" anywhere. Why can't Tim and the fucking E&S just write a proper article and stop being pricks the whole while?

They've said they want to settle the situation down, which is very good news for me.

Look at the video clip on the E&S website. The 2nd half of it is very telling, carefully worded and gives no indication that he's been told he's staying on. It's a typical Jackett response that we've seen many times before when he's been asked about transfers.

I think he's talking about the stability around the club rather than his own personal situation.

Seriously don't think there's anything to suggest he's staying.

If he did stay it would be a huge clanger from the new owners. I don't get the impression this lot are planning on dropping any clangers.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

With Jez going he doesn't even have anyone at the club to fight his corner. Fosun certainly wouldn't look at last season and conclude that he's their man. He spent money badly and produced shit football, none of it fits. If they were in any way minded to keep him then they wouldn't have courted Lopetegui.

get a decent international manager in, get some top players and we will be in the PL next year... #simples

so now the big bit is finalised, and i am happy to end the uncertainty.
however it has only opened another much bigger batch of uncertainty, which i will follow with the comatose calm with which i followed the first bit of this thriller.

whatever happens for me, whether they spend zillions or have just made a huuuuuge mistake and lost some more money, there will always be a wolves, and i will always be a wolves supporter, whether a moaning one or not, ha ha !

however it has only opened another much bigger batch of uncertainty, which i will follow with the comatose calm with which i followed the first bit of this thriller.

whatever happens for me, whether they spend zillions or have just made a huuuuuge mistake and lost some more money, there will always be a wolves, and i will always be a wolves supporter, whether a moaning one or not, ha ha !

true that pavlos

true that pavlos

Me too although I've gone from Johnny English Wolves to him or more likely Johnny Foreigner - which I only turned to when all this came about on top of having suffered last season. Yes still and always will be Wolves but looks like the clubshop will be buying/selling more X letters for the back of football strips people want the players name on!

Me too although I've gone from Johnny English Wolves to him or more likely Johnny Foreigner - which I only turned to when all this came about on top of having suffered last season. Yes still and always will be Wolves but looks like the clubshop will be buying/selling more X letters for the back of football strips people want the players name on!

it weill be Ronaldo, Messi before you even know it ;)

They won't be buying wolves with a plan to lose money, but do they have a clue? a few more cypros will pass over the tonsils before anyone knows the answer to this.

They have a lot of money, yes, will will that buy wolves anything, as i say i will have a cypro and wait to see.

Back