• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

Marco Silva is one of the managers on Mendes' list of clients. Could just be a suggestion based on that.

Jeff Shi getting down and diggy with it pretty quickly. Fair play to him.

AMA3615211.jpg
That kid's about to get kicked in the head by a giant boot.

That is a great pics, let's hope the kid will see the sleeping giants wake up and be challenging at the very top of English football.

Lets be honest, wearing a club scarf and interacting with the fans means little. Mike Ashley was "one of the toon" after drinking Beer (illegally) in the away end...Newcastle fans still love him I think

Lets be honest, wearing a club scarf and interacting with the fans means little. Mike Ashley was "one of the toon" after drinking Beer (illegally) in the away end...Newcastle fans still love him I think

Miserable bastard.

Miserable bastard.

I am as happy as you can be about this takeover......unlike the miserable bastard in the Barbers this morning "it will end in tears I tell ya, this is Wolves it always does"

I am as happy as you can be about this takeover......unlike the miserable bastard in the Barbers this morning "it will end in tears I tell ya, this is Wolves it always does"

Oh I've had more than fair share of run-ins with mongs, mainly at work where there are nigh on 1,300 of the fuckers. Some of the shit that comes out of their mouths should be shoved straight back in so they can see how fucking bad it tastes.

Oh I've had more than fair share of run-ins with mongs, mainly at work where there are nigh on 1,300 of the fuckers. Some of the shit that comes out of their mouths should be shoved straight back in so they can see how fucking bad it tastes.

Obviously we have no idea how it will turn out. It could be the greatest thing ever or a massive disaster......but surely now is the time to enjoy the thoughts of it all rather than looking at what could go wrong.

Let's be honest it couldn't be any worse than the last 12 months could it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's be honest it couldn't be any worse than the last 12 months could it?

Could be...but worse than the last 12 months happened a couple of seasons ago so they have some distance to beat that omne. Last season was a massive success compared to the Stale/Saunders season

For me we hit new lows last season in terms of interest, after the days of Dicko/Afobe/Sako to go to the shit we churned out last season just killed my enjoyment

Silva would be a SENSATIONAL appointment. Gotta admit. This whole no moxey, no jackett, loaded and all being clueless thing is fucking aces!

Last season was like being bored, as opposed to being viciously tortured a la 2012/13.

I can't feel anything other than huge excitement for our future due to the takeover. I think Fosun mean serious business.

Not having anything to play for is dull and we don't normally have that. The moment we were put up for sale that was the target of our season - Stay safe and when we hit a dodgy patch, KJ was happy to do was he was told and he shut up shop.

We are used to fighting relegation or battling for 7th spot but as dull as it was last season I would take that over the option of being relegated to League fucking 1 again.

Time to Tim II to ear his crust in his post match interview with KJ

Not having anything to play for is dull and we don't normally have that. The moment we were put up for sale that was the target of our season - Stay safe and when we hit a dodgy patch, KJ was happy to do was he was told and he shut up shop.

We are used to fighting relegation or battling for 7th spot but as dull as it was last season I would take that over the option of being relegated to League fucking 1 again.

I am sure it is called League 1...!!

Kenny - I hear the Balearics is particularly nice in late July.....

Back