• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

I had high hopes for Remi Garde when he went to Villa, perhaps he fancies a job with more potential ?

Interesting indeed...So Fosun and Robin Li? Mega-money

Lets hope Lopetegui was right about the Robin Li part.

Huh.

I know Morgan announced he had sold 100% of his shares, but do we also have confirmation that Fosun bought 100%? Could Li be a partner in this as a minority shareholder?

Guillem Balague said:
When I asked Lopetegui about the involvement of Robin Li in the negotiations, the new Spain coach told me that he is the main man behind "the group" that has taken over Wolves.

I bloody well hope so, that would just put us on yet another level.

You can see why he might have wanted to keep his name out of it, if true it probably adds a couple of million to every player we look at.

Surely we can now all agree that Kenny is toast. I hope we get his replacement in quickly though as we effectively have our manager acting as the caretaker.

Never thought I'd say this on a Saturday morning... but I'm bloody looking forward to Monday now!

I can't wait for Monday. Have they scheduled a time for the Press conference?

I wonder how many haters are still hanging onto Morgan's £20 - £30m statement.

KJ clearly knew about being replaced too.l by Lopetegui. Fair play to him.

All that article does is excite more!

KJ clearly knew about being replaced too.l by Lopetegui. Fair play to him.

All that article does is excite more!
He knew but just couldn't say anything really. E&S had him down as being g kept in the dark and shown no respect just because he couldn't legally say anything. KJ would have been told what the situation was and likely outcome.

He knew but just couldn't say anything really. E&S had him down as being g kept in the dark and shown no respect just because he couldn't legally say anything. KJ would have been told what the situation was and likely outcome.

All the more reason to respect Kenny for behaving so professionally...

Back