• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

I'm not bothered about Lopetegui. He always looked the weakest element of the rumoured equation anyway. He's out of the picture now so his history is irrelevant.

If we have the kind of money and access to players that we're supposed to have then we can do a lot better than Steve Bruce.

Steve Bruce would be suicide decision for the club.. Would show real intensions of takeover....

People were getting excited about a manager with no experience of the championship, yet do not want one with a proven track record of getting teams out of the championship.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

beacuse he's a shit moaning crap manager

Neil Warnock has a track record of promotion too, I wouldn't want him either.

Not too sure what to think about Bruce - he's not an inspiring name but he did give Birmingham some of their best years, keep Wigan afloat and is the most successful manager Sunderland have had recently (not that that's difficult). He has gotten Hull promoted - twice - and taken them to an FA Cup final.

He seemed more than up for managing us in 2012.

I doubt we're after him. Not one of Jorge Mendes' boys who will have a big say in it I'd have thought. He's like McCarthy and Colin good at getting into and out of the Championship. I'd be OK with it if we were brutal should we ever be promoted

After being bought out by the fourth richest owners in the whole English football setup are we seriously arguing the pros and cons of Steve fucking Bruce? Nobody wanted him six years ago, why the fuck would anybody want him now?

After being bought out by the fourth richest owners in the whole English football setup are we seriously arguing the pros and cons of Steve fucking Bruce? Nobody wanted him six years ago, why the fuck would anybody want him now?

The voice of reason.

Back to arguing about what's the bigger shithole - Wolverhampton or Leeds, I guess.

How about seeing if Mick wants the gig for a season or two to get us promotion whilst we think about who we really want

I'm only half joking :icon_biggrin:

It's Friday and it's sunny. Why are people upsetting me by discussing Bruce as a potential manager?

Bruce is a boom and bust manager. He'd likely get us up with backing but he has a very low ceiling.

I'm hoping with the new investors we are going to develop a real club philosophy where a manager leaving isn't a death knell. Much like Swansea, Southampton or Watford the transition is seamless and the machine keeps going.

Bruce to Sunderland is more likely. Our next boss will have Mendez links I am certain

Bruce is a Pardew-lite. Decent success during the first season, then over a cliff.

That he signed Abel Hernandez for, what was it, £15m+, is more than enough reason to rule him out from any managerial position anywhere.

Back