• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

Absolute nothing article.

I'll put it on record here - thank you Kenny for the swift return to the Championship and for the close push to the play offs in the first year back. I will choose to remember these seasons over the last one, but at all times you've acted thoroughly professional and I wish you all the best in the future.

this exactly, and i dont really blame Kenny for last season, yes he made some questionable decisions but i blame the board for last season, selling players, not replacing players and buying a player Kenny didnt want to be honest for 3million quids.

I respect the man and hes been nothing more than a professional through out his Wolves stay, and i thank him for the time and effect he put into wolves.

this exactly, and i dont really blame Kenny for last season, yes he made some questionable decisions but i blame the board for last season, selling players, not replacing players and buying a player Kenny didnt want to be honest for 3million quids.

I respect the man and hes been nothing more than a professional through out his Wolves stay, and i thank him for the time and effect he put into wolves.

I'll save a longer post about KJ for the relevant thread that will appear when his future is confirmed, but Jackett, Morgan, Thelwell and Moxey were all culpable for last season, and a clean sweep of all of them from the club would be preferable for me. TBH I think Jackett has had a very easy ride from some fans - his football last season was diabolical and he should have got more out of the players at his disposal. No excusing him I'm afraid.

I'll save a longer post about KJ for the relevant thread that will appear when his future is confirmed, but Jackett, Morgan, Thelwell and Moxey were all culpable for last season, and a clean sweep of all of them from the club would be preferable for me. TBH I think Jackett has had a very easy ride from some fans - his football last season was diabolical and he should have got more out of the players at his disposal. No excusing him I'm afraid.

I agree. It was KJ, and KJ alone that decided to play Edwards on the left of a midfield rhombus. But yeah, best saved for another day and another thread.

Express & Obvs -

Express & Star ‏@ExpressandStar 3m3 minutes ago

Boss Kenny Jackett remains in charge of #Wolves today - but is likely to be axed soon

I agree. It was KJ, and KJ alone that decided to play Edwards on the left of a midfield rhombus. But yeah, best saved for another day and another thread.

Whos to say he didnt try and sign players and was cockblocked by the board ?? but yes i get ur point, it was a mixture but i dont think it was all down to him but i cant disagree with ur statements

E&S have gone with axed. Tim II with sacked. I'm guessing it will be "parted company"

Whos to say he didnt try and sign players and was cockblocked by the board ??

Not the point. With the players he had fit and available (I acknowledge we had awful luck with injuries) we should have done far better. It was purgatory watching those performances week after week. It doesn't completely cloud my view on his 3 year tenure but last season could and should have been far better.

There is no excuse for drawing four successive home games 0-0 in this division.

So many truly dismal performances last season, often caused by appalling decision making from Ken. But I'll keep my powder dry on him for now.

Not the point. With the players he had fit and available (I acknowledge we had awful luck with injuries) we should have done far better. It was purgatory watching those performances week after week. It doesn't completely cloud my view on his 3 year tenure but last season could and should have been far better.

Im not disagreeing, i agree with all of you im just saying its not all down to him. Im not going to argue cuz there is no point that is the past best to look at the bright future.

Im not disagreeing, i agree with all of you im just saying its not all down to him. Im not going to argue cuz there is no point that is the past best to look at the bright future.

Oh I agree with both of these points.

But this is probably for the imminent KJ thread!

Totally accept he has outstayed his welcome here. But to continue to be as professional as he has been during this uncertainty (and essentially knowing his time was up) is commendable. Plus he seems like a genuinely decent chap, shortcomings as manager taken in to account.

I wish him the best and as per my previous comment, will choose to remember the first two seasons in charge.

If KJ has left the club, surely the club would announce it, not leave it to local journalists.

Massive news from the E & S Jacket HASNT been sacked but will be in 3 days.....cutting edge journalism that.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Yeah they will. Same for the sale of the club. It's now 'when', not 'if'.

Indeed. But it is now common knowledge that the club has been sold, and yet there is still nothing on the Wolves website. I suppose they cannot say anything until the official announcement.

Indeed. But it is now common knowledge that the club has been sold, and yet there is still nothing on the Wolves website. I suppose they cannot say anything until the official announcement.

There is something right now just stopping the Official announcement....a teeny bit of red tape. It could be anything from something legal to waiting for Jez to speak with KJ. The Official announcement will come via the club website.

I guess not, and everything points to official announcement following as soon as signed off by Jez, who is in that FA meeting.

Back