• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

Sky TV Sports News HQ saying

"Chinese investment group Fosun International expected to complete takeover at Wolves today."

Tweet from the E&S:

#wolvestakeover: All the latest fan reaction from the streets of Wolverhampton and Twitter.

Cn4ldDlWcAAtrSK.jpg

How enticing.... It's like the opposite of click baiting.

This news is on a par with how I felt:
Cardiff 2003
Son being born 2005
League Cup 1980
Hoddle doing one
Wolves 6 Rotherham 4
And probably 100's of other events I was too pissed to remember

Wolves thrashing champions Arsenal 5 - 1 in 1971
UEFA Cup 1972
League Cup 1974
Bhatti Brothers leaving
Bully scoring on his England debut

Tweet from the E&S:

How enticing.... It's like the opposite of click baiting.

LOL!!!! Well im sure the doom and gloom ppl will appear soon enough saying we are going to be asset stripped etc... i feel this move will be a good one and the right one.

Im not saying we will become Man city over night but a 5/10 year plan with the right investment and the right players (of course finally get backing from the Board to buy big players and not penny pinch) we will be very successful and i cant wait for the new season to start now regardless.

LOL!!!! Well im sure the doom and gloom ppl will appear soon enough saying we are going to be asset stripped etc... i feel this move will be a good one and the right one.

Im not saying we will become Man city over night but a 5/10 year plan with the right investment and the right players (of course finally get backing from the Board to buy big players and not penny pinch) we will be very successful and i cant wait for the new season to start now regardless.

Well the thought of having a load of players that are being told
to play for us instead of wanting to play for us doesn't fill me with
much glee.

Well the thought of having a load of players that are being told
to play for us instead of wanting to play for us doesn't fill me with
much glee.

Gone are the days players want to play for a club rather than money, its sad but true.

"Well im sure the doom and gloom ppl will appear soon enough saying we are going to be asset stripped etc"

I doe know wot chow mein....

Best read over me morning cuppa in ages. See, Christmas CAN come early if you believe :)

This may sound a bit perrvy but am I the only one who would like to see a pic of darlo's smooth thighs... :camera:

Chris Blakemore
Newseditor, BBC WM

The company that's advised Wolves chairman Steve Morgan on selling the club confirms that the sale went through this morning.

The club's been bought by the Chinese conglomerate Fosun International.

The deal, reportedly worth £45m, is yet to be confirmed by Wolves.

As normal said newspaper jump the gun and delete story..

No, still there, but updated at 12:24 to say it is 'believed' he will go today.

Now headline says 'Speculation rife' @12:43 what a load of cock.

Quirk right, they jumped the gun and have now changed the article.

Back