• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

Money isn't everything it seems. Managing your country only comes around once. That lure was too big.

Strange development, considering all the takeover rumours started off the back of Balague linking Lopetegui and Wolves.

Strange as I thought that piece of the puzzle was the only reason this leaked in the first place.

Holy shit. Me and Mark are kindred....

Ha - amazing :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Until Jackett lines up with Saville or Edwards on the left wing against Rotherham.......

Makes me wonder if the Lopetgui was part of another deal, and we've been royally fucked.

That's totally mental.

Who are we going for now then? I hope we don't stick with Jackett.

The official announcement will doubtless allay any fears, with the new manager being announced.

It could perhaps be an indication that there were two offers on the table.

It all started with rumours around Lopetegui, then Robin Li's name was bought into it with Mendes supposedly orchestrating the whole thing. Perhaps Li had a rival bid to Fosun and Lopetegui was maybe tied in with that whereas as Mendes was a seperate thing all along, he's obviously tied into things with Fosun as they've invested in his agency, could've been that the earliest leak was a rough mention of names and everything got jumbled together.

At least THM will be happy. First Brexit, now this.

Back