• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

If Mendes is linked with Peter Lim & Valencia could we potentially end up with one or both of the Neville brothers? Or perhaps Giggs for that matter.

Seems like Lapetugui was Robin Li's guy, with it going to Fosun Lopetugui took Spain.

Seems like Lapetugui was Robin Li's guy, with it going to Fosun Lopetugui took Spain.

Laslett to be rolled out as the new chairman, Fosun to supply a limited amount of funding and Moxey and Jackett to continue their good work?

I should write horror short stories.

So, I'm the only one who read that story and thought he was going to manage Wolves and Spain at the same time, then?

One thing this does put to bed (if we didn't know already), is there are an AWFUL lot of people out there claiming to be "in the know", who have absolutely NO idea of what's going on.

Also makes a lot of people on Twitter etc welcoming Lopetegui to the club look very, very silly. That's why patience is a virtue!

I for one am enjoying the sound of all the egg slap faces. Think Mark has it more or less spot on.

have we dodged a bullet with the spaniard ? unproven really at senior level, so hopefully a far better candidate on the horizon. Martinez would be a good shout though.

Martinez is a real possibility. However, his sides simply CANNOT defend and he has a ceiling below where you would hope we are aiming to pitch our ambitions.

have we dodged a bullet with the spaniard ? unproven really at senior level, so hopefully a far better candidate on the horizon. Martinez would be a good shout though.

haha hilarious, Spanish national coach not good enough but you want Martinez?

I'd take Hodgson over Martinez. Ken won't stay.

Wasn’t it Lopetegui’s mate the Spanish goalie coach who followed all those Wolves twitter feeds? Maybe he’s the new manager?

Yes - extrapolate that and we can look forward to Brentdan. Oh deep joy.

Could be that Lope has just done a U-turn and screwed over his mate Mendes so he could take the Spain job. Might be as simple as that.

I wouldn't want Jackett to stay even if he did have an unlimited budget. Straight in for Chris Martin and Jeff Hendricks...

Hang on and I'm not wumming but has anyone considered that Jackett might actually stay.

Lopetegui and Mendes don't even have a direct link do they?

Back