• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 27m27 minutes ago
Suspect announcement will still go ahead this afternoon. KJ's position wasn't due to be discussed anyway.

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 28m28 minutes ago
Still waiting to see what this means re takeover. Spoke to several people this morning who were still adamant that Lopetegui was imminent.

Maybe all our theories are wide of the mark. He was the man but in the end, as Quirk stated, the temptation to manage his country was simply too much.

Mendes tried to get Lim to give him the Valencia job several times.

I'd read that somewhere but that's possibly got as much to do with his Valencia tie up as anything, something I read earlier had it down as Lotepegui's agent is a friend of Mendes so perhaps just trying to make something happen at Valencia through the two agents.

I reckon Neville would sort the defence out PDQ.

Didn't work that way at Valencia from the few games I saw.

I don't think there's much to be explored down the Class of '92 avenue, the Neville's link to Valencia was through Lim rather than Mendes.

I'd take Moyes in a heartbeat. Albion dropped lucky when Hodgson fell in their lap, suitably tarnished to take such a job. If Moyes were willing to come here then we should do everything we can to make it happen. However I don't think he's *quite* enough damaged goods that he couldn't get a PL job.

Officially confirmed on twitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))

edit - damn you langers :)

The transfer of 100% ownership of the Club and all its assets from Steve Morgan to Fosun has now taken place.
Steve Morgan CBE steps down after nine years as Wolves owner – an Open Letter from Steve will appear on http://www.wolves.co.uk shortly.
Wolves’ CEO Jez Moxey has also decided now is the right time to step down after 16 years of service to the Club.

Wolves’ CEO Jez Moxey has also decided now is the right time to step down after 16 years of service to the Club.

There's going to be a few wet tissues on Twitter tonight. Bloody hell!

Back