• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

It's just too much of a coincidence that Lopetegui has accepted the Spain job on the day the news has broke about Fosun taking us over.

I would almost certainly guess he's been holding out for the job at Wolves, but wasn't Fosun's guy. Now it's confirmed we're going this way, he's given Spain the green light.

If Martinez ends up in charge, I for one look forward to the unveiling of Arouna Kone as our first signing.

If Martinez ends up in charge, I for one look forward to the unveiling of Arouna Kone as our first signing.
A favourite of Alan's. Believe me, that is terrifying stuff...

I don't actually mind Martinez on some levels but he's as blinkered as Tony Mowbray or Brodge. Cannot accept when his methods are failing.

Fair enough, I expect him to go too, just floating the idea.

It's just too much of a coincidence that Lopetegui has accepted the Spain job on the day the news has broke about Fosun taking us over.

I would almost certainly guess he's been holding out for the job at Wolves, but wasn't Fosun's guy. Now it's confirmed we're going this way, he's given Spain the green light.

yep, my thoughts too. there could easily have been a Li-Lopetegui deal. but who knows? clearly not the press.

a giggs/neville combo.... hmm. have to think about that though with financial backing we're just going to have to accept whomever. just hope it is lined up and we get on with the squad enhancing.

This is ace.

Any Portuguese coaches out there that Mendes might know?

Andre%20Villas-Boas

Odd that I haven't seen a single rumor that wasn't Lopetegui. Even now, the bookies don't have odds on anyone as far as I can tell.

Kenny Jackett mega-contract extension confirmed then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keith Harrison Verified account
‏@kharrison_star

What a day so far. Next instalment due in about 30 minutes. Stand by . . . #wolvestakeover #WWFC

That was 10 mins ago...

Giggs/Neville - SAF would probably recommend us as a good first rung on the ladder, given certain investment

Back