• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

Moxey to take immediate control of team affairs.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if there is someone else lined up. Same way as FOSUN was quiet and all the noise was for Li.

At least THM will be happy. First Brexit, now this.

Took the words right out of my mouth :icon_lol:

Fully expect him to be disappointed that we missed out on him and whoever it is we end up with now, being below par.

Maybe why the takeover announcement has been put back until tomorrow.

I hope we've got someone in mind, I don't really want to see Jackett in charge at the start of the season even if the squad is stronger

Can you imagine the meltdown if nothing is announced tomorrow.

Every player linked has been attacking. We have a gash defence that needs bolstering.

Its going to be Martinez...

It could perhaps be an indication that there were two offers on the table.

It all started with rumours around Lopetegui, then Robin Li's name was bought into it with Mendes supposedly orchestrating the whole thing. Perhaps Li had a rival bid to Fosun and Lopetegui was maybe tied in with that whereas as Mendes was a seperate thing all along, he's obviously tied into things with Fosun as they've invested in his agency, could've been that the earliest leak was a rough mention of names and everything got jumbled together.

You've worded it better than I could but yeah, I did think the same.

Ronaldo in as player manager, just the kind of mad ego trip he might appreciate.

Back