• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

It is painful reading his Tweets - For a Journalist at the local Newspaper he knows no more than we do and is just Tweeting $#@! we already know. Actually fee a bit sorry for him

Me too. He doesn't actually seem a bad bloke, either.

It is painful reading his Tweets - For a Journalist at the local Newspaper he knows no more than we do and is just Tweeting shit we already know. Actually fee a bit sorry for him

I do too a bit. I don't mind Tim II and sort of hope he gets a few exclusives with the new regime. At the end of the day, he's a fan too. As long as the E&S play ball with the club and stop acting like such arseholes around them. Maybe this could herald a new, positive relationship between the club and the E&S?

Cn4WjqBXgAEVawT.jpg

Maybe this could herald a new, positive relationship between the club and the E&S?

xShB_5.gif

They've had ample opportunities for fresh starts over the last dozen years or so. Taken none of them. They aren't interested.

As long as the E&S just want to drive traffic to their website, he will struggle.

11am and we haven't signed anyone? BOO, FOSUN OUT.

Did you know that Mick McCarthy joined us 10 years ago to the day?

Quite a cool coincidence I think.

Did you know that Mick McCarthy joined us 10 years ago to the day?

Quite a cool coincidence I think.
Was it as long as 10 years ago? Wow. Today's my birthday so I knew this little nugget, but jeez time flies.

Was it as long as 10 years ago? Wow. Today's my birthday so I knew this little nugget, but jeez time flies.

Cor, what a good day for a birthday!! Have a good day buddy. Shouldn't be too difficult. It's sunny too.

Good to see some happy posters on the forum. I don't think I could have put up with another year of incessant moaning!

Only joking, haha

Good to see some happy posters on the forum. I don't think I could have put up with another year of incessant moaning!

Only joking, haha

I'm sure the referendum thread will carry on for a while yet, don't worry!

Pissed off loads of Wednesday fans already by saying I hope our new owners charge them £45 a ticket, £34 to compensate for what they charged us last year and the rest because our away end isn't a complete fucking hole.

Cor, what a good day for a birthday!! Have a good day buddy. Shouldn't be too difficult. It's sunny too.
It is everyday where I am...Thailand! Cheers and yes, nice news. I remember jumping up and down in my car when I heard Mccarthy was appointed (impressionable 19 year old I was back then!)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

@tim_spiers_Star 27s28 seconds ago
Press conference likely to be tomorrow. #wwfc

Tim II eck-skloo-sive!

It is everyday where I am...Thailand! Cheers and yes, nice news. I remember jumping up and down in my car when I heard Mccarthy was appointed (impressionable 19 year old I was back then!)

D'oh - I should have known you were there. I see your photos on Facebook and get all jealous! Anyways, enjoy it. Good times!!

It's going to be very unsettling for a group of average players to give their all at Rotherham, knowing that most of them will probably get canned or demoted.

Not that I care. We need yet another clean sweep, and hopefully we'll have the firepower to do it properly this time.

It's going to be very unsettling for a group of average players to give their all at Rotherham, knowing that most of them will probably get canned or demoted.

Not that I care. We need yet another clean sweep, and hopefully we'll have the firepower to do it properly this time.

Sounds harsh, but tough. Most of them have no business playing for Wolverhampton Wanderers in the first place.

Sounds harsh, but tough. Most of them have no business playing for Wolverhampton Wanderers in the first place.

Too bloody right. As I said in a post a few pages back, there aren't many players currently at the club I'd want to keep.

Failures already

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SportsPeteO 2m2 minutes ago
Lazio are poised to beat Wolves to the signing of Belgium international Jordan Lukaku. #wwfc #lazio

Back