• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

Just seen an article saying Lazio will beat Wolves to the signing of Jordan Lukaku. It's so bizarre to read that we are competing with Lazio for a player in the first place!

Failures already

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SportsPeteO 2m2 minutes ago
Lazio are poised to beat Wolves to the signing of Belgium international Jordan Lukaku. #wwfc #lazio

Boooooo Fosun out.

Nothing official yet?

Nope.

I wonder if something has to be approved by the FA during their meeting all day today. Jez is there due to his role on the FA Board or they are just waiting for Jez to give the thumbs up to release the Press Release.

Jez probably has to approve the release and if he is in that board (which is fairly important considering other footie schizzle today) then he probably can't be disturbed.

Jez probably has to approve the release and if he is in that board (which is fairly important considering other footie schizzle today) then he probably can't be disturbed.

All dayer as well. Lunch time approval or the cyber breakdowns will resume.....

Maybe we gave the nod to the BBC this morning, knowing that we wouldn't be able to do anything ourselves until Jezster has wrapped up his FA duties.

Bloody Allardyce, spoiling our party!

Meeting was planned anyway, its the summer Board meeting. Things on the Agenda - Why we were shit in the Euro's, why Sam is da best and the start of the process to replace Greg Dyke as Chairman (Dyke's role ends when they finish the meeting today)

Meeting was planned anyway, its the summer Board meeting. Things on the Agenda - Why we were $#@! in the Euro's, why Sam is da best and the start of the process to replace Greg Dyke as Chairman (Dyke's role ends when they finish the meeting today)

Jez Moxey, Chaiman of the FA...

I reckon there'll be an announcement on Twitter and a statement on the official site at some point this afternoon or this evening.

Presser tomorrow - Tim II's eck-skloo-sive.

I hope this will enable us to keep our young starlets that the Premiership clubs have been circling around - hopefully they will want to be part of what could be an exciting ride! As for MacDonald - he can **** off to Fulham or whoever else wants him!

Been watching from afar with some doubt, Exciting times indeed!:)

@Fire_and_Skill on Twitter posted a map of the trading between clubs Mendes is involved in a few days ago. I don't know how to post a screenshot of it but I wouldn't mind a few players from the clubs on there!

IMG_20160721_WA0001_jpg.jpg

This news is on a par with how I felt:
Cardiff 2003
Son being born 2005
League Cup 1980
Hoddle doing one
Wolves 6 Rotherham 4
And probably 100's of other events I was too pissed to remember

Back