• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

Can we please not pollute the thread with Smiths songs? It's supposed to be a happy day.

No. Today is a happy day. That won't help.

I had a meeting with Moxey a couple of months back and he said at the time that it was a really exciting time for Wolves and that the strategy of the club would be dependent on new owners and their investment. At the time there were no rumours about Chinese ownership but likely that discussions had already commenced. He seemed genuine at the time and turns out he had good reasons for his optimism.

Exciting if unpredictable times ahead.

For all the Moxey haters out there, there is one thing he will do is make sure this new ownership is tip top and no Carsten Yeung...

Can we please not pollute the thread with Smiths songs? It's supposed to be a happy day.

Philistine

For all the Moxey haters out there, there is one thing he will do is make sure this new ownership is tip top and no Carsten Yeung...

Definitely on that one, for all the hate M & M are getting they will have ensured the club ends up in good hands.

Definitely on that one, for all the hate M & M are getting they will have ensured the club ends up in good hands.

That's bollocks that is. Morgan's ownership has been worse than that of the Bhatti brothers and he has sold us to the highest bidder.

Apart from the Championship and League One Titles, three years in Premier League, a new North Bank, a new training ground, Category One Academy and leaving us in stable financial position what has the beetroot headed, Liverpool supporting, Scouse git ever done for Wolves?

Considering the grief Morgan has received for having the temerity to come from Liverpool, imagine the online fun if it goes tits up for our Chinese overlords.

Tim II seems to think Lopetegui is due to be appointed, but it won't be announced today.

Tim II seems to think Lopetegui is due to be appointed, but it won't be announced today.

It is painful reading his Tweets - For a Journalist at the local Newspaper he knows no more than we do and is just Tweeting shit we already know. Actually fee a bit sorry for him

That's bollocks that is. Morgan's ownership has been worse than that of the Bhatti brothers and he has sold us to the highest bidder.

Apart from the Championship and League One Titles, three years in Premier League, a new North Bank, a new training ground, Category One Academy and leaving us in stable financial position what has the beetroot headed, Liverpool supporting, Scouse git ever done for Wolves?

The most successful Wolves owner in a generation or more.

Indeedy. Clearly his time was up, but I wonder how many of Morgan's most vocal critics would begrudge him a bit of gratitude for not selling to the first tin pot consortium who came knocking? I'm sure there have been plenty of offers to buy the club since it was put up for sale. I've no doubt that if all he wanted was a quick sale, take the money and run he could have done that months ago.

Instead, it looks like we're being passed into safe hands and significant investment.

It is painful reading his Tweets - For a Journalist at the local Newspaper he knows no more than we do and is just Tweeting shit we already know. Actually fee a bit sorry for him

I do feel sorry for him, he genuinely is a Wolves fan and he isn't a total arsehat like Nash. Paying the price for a decade of shitty editorial policy.

Back