• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

We have 5 league games before the end of the transfer window/first International break. If we have less than 9 points I expect a new manager to be in place after it.

tumblr_lrmfeiv3181r3pcbso3_r1_400.gif

succinct & accurate - though your comments re Morgans lack of profit won't please some who will still believe he has milked us

Yeah great read mate. Going to bookmark your blog on my phone when I get to it. Missed the conference and didn't want to wade through pages to get a summary. Not sure of the KJ news, I think I had got so swept up in him leaving that I was looking forward to it. As you said though he has been there for some great bouts of play. I just worry that guy is too lost, last year was extremely painful and if he had shown a bit more forthright (we sold the best left footed player in the league and replaced him with some 14 year old Liverpool winger) then I would probably be more on board with him. The plus side is a few good results and I will be back on his side due to his previous work, and his defensive side could be useful if we build a decent squad and need to bother the top sides with draws or counter attacking.

just watched the video. when he talks about moxey he initially narrows his eyes. watch the body language and try and not listen to the words

:icon_lol:

KJ had a shocker last year and bemused many of us with his decision making. However he was at a club that was in flux then awaiting new ownership. The fact he was allowed to tread water however should not be lost. The new owners have done a very Honorable thing if they give him the chance to show his mettle. Especially if they back him with signings. At the very least he can have no exvcuses if they do back him and he fucks it all up. He cannot say he left half way through the job. I long for the Jackett approach that served us so well in league one. He has the chance to do this. He will never ever have such an opportunity in the rest of his career. I am prepared to forgive the abysmal home shite that was served up last year if and only if he shows a damn sight more attacking intent and nous playoing players in their right positions during August. Additionally I expect some real quality at Left back Left wing Central midfield, striker and GK. All to be in place asap. Then we will see what he does. I will give him a little wiggle room but not much. I have had my fill of 0-0 home draws against shite teams. They dont have to win every game. I would rather see a 2-2 draw where we play well than a 0-0 draw where we defend well.

I quite like his comment to the 'How much are you worth?' question - basically 'Just fucking google it'

About 10 minutes into that clip I posted - I could be wrong, but that really doesn't give me the impression that they're satisfied with KJ. Certainly not in the long term.

Yeah it's a whole new era now, they won't wear any of that post match interview bollocks he came out with last season for long.

Back