• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

About 10 minutes into that clip I posted - I could be wrong, but that really doesn't give me the impression that they're satisfied with KJ. Certainly not in the long term.

I got that impression. I thought Shi talked about the squad strengthening more than the manager who he glossed over very quickly.

It was Moxey who says about the full support of the club like every other manager. He really does make my skin crawl, a proper snake oil salesman.

I got that impression. I thought Shi talked about the squad strengthening more than the manager who he glossed over very quickly.

It was Moxey who says about the full support of the club like every other manager. He really does make my skin crawl, a proper snake oil salesman.

I don't see the fuss with Moxey in that sense. He didn't say or do anything wrong. Though TBH I was concentrating more on Jeff - after all, he'll be here for the long term, Moxey won't.

Oh it's probably an irrational hatred of him but that's how the man makes me feel. He's a domineering character pushing his own agenda constantly and expecting people to agree with him. Not a pleasant man at all. But as you say he's going and not before time either.

I thought Jeff Shi came across very well, it will be interesting to see who he appoints as CEO.

I don't know Moxey at all, I've never met him never even been close to him.
Those who have have probably seen something in him that they don't like, I can only go by the number of Clubs he's ripped off when we've sold players.

I've met him maybe a dozen times. Perfectly personable and was reasonably open with off the record stuff, but all too often in the public domain he only has one mode, defensive and deflective, much as his transfer business only really had one gear. I've got Morgan down as a 6/10 owner, Jez is a 6/10 CEO. We aren't a 6/10 club anymore.

I've met him maybe a dozen times. Perfectly personable and was reasonably open with off the record stuff, but all too often in the public domain he only has one mode, defensive and deflective, much as his transfer business only really had one gear. I've got Morgan down as a 6/10 owner, Jez is a 6/10 CEO. We aren't a 6/10 club anymore.

That'll do for me.

mm67-3205835_478x359.jpg

I hope Mrs Shi isnt looking....

By the way isn't that 'YoungWolf' at the back ???

BTW, how shit a job did the reporters there do?

Do you think we can do a Leicester? Why didn't you buy Villa instead? Errr, how, eerrm, much is Fosun, errm, worth? HOW-MUCH-IS-FO-SUN-WORTH?

Google it you ignoramus.

No questions about Robin Li's involvement, no questions about the players we've been linked with, no questions about the Money Shop sponsorship, no questions about Jeff Shi or Sky Sun's past in business...

Someone asked how much Fosun is worth? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus. I hope that was a work experience kid on duty because the real reporter had to be covering Allardyce's unveiling instead.

Someone asked how much Fosun is worth? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus. I hope that was a work experience kid on duty because the real reporter had to be covering Allardyce's unveiling instead.
Not to blow my own trumpet but just by making notes off Twitter and then doing a bit of, y'know, writing, with some, y'know, knowledge, preparation and research, got my 1,300 word opinion blog out by 1.30 or so. The E&S still don't have a written comment piece. They have a bland summary of what was said across two pieces and a video I won't watch. Local media is a shambles.

Not to blow my own trumpet but just by making notes off Twitter and then doing a bit of, y'know, writing, with some, y'know, knowledge, preparation and research, got my 1,300 word opinion blog out by 1.30 or so. The E&S still don't have a written comment piece. They have a bland summary of what was said across two pieces and a video I won't watch. Local media is a shambles.

Offer your piece to them mate, at a price of course.

Think it was Timbo. Jeff just looked at him so he repeated it LOUDER and SLOWER, like an Englishman trying to order a pint of lager in Torremolinos.

Offer your piece to them mate, at a price of course.
The daft thing is I've offered to help them out before with stats, past meetings, various factual stuff, I didn't even want any money for it. Never heard a dicky back from them.

Back