• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

Shi on Mendes: "Jorge is my friend. When I choose the club to invest he gave us advice. He will be one of our agents."

Jeff confirms Jorge Mendes will be one of our agents. That's great news. Less so that Thelwell had "a long list of targets". Don't trust him.

So to sum up

Kenny in charge
Jeff wanted to keep Moxey
Didn't want to buy Villa or Albion
We have a shitton of money and will spend spend spend spend spend sensibly...

On to other stuff

Stadium redevelopment not on the agenda initially. Most important are players and the team. But will think more about it now.

Five-eight new players - let the rumour mill begin!

Jeff says name and colours of club also unique. "That is very good for Chinese fans to know and remember."

At least with Mendes involved its less likely we will be in for rubbish like Wood and Matt Smith. Wonder who Nelson Oliveira's agent is? He was on loan at Forest last season and is a bit of a lump.

107 online. which means circa 214 smooth thighs!

Why not? Jackett and Thellwell don't have that great a record with signings and I fancy a laugh

and Thelwells list of players probably contains about 10 central midfielders

So Jeff knew Lopetegui and spoke to him about Wolves but wasn't in a position to do anything. Now Lopetegui has taken the Spain role and Jeff is officially in charge, he has spoken to Kenny a couple of times and they agree on where needs strengthening in the squad. To this end, KJ will remain in charge & Jeff is happy to work with him.

KJ is like a cat - 9 lives.

The link to him was clearly accurate then, but with him going elsewhere they are at least not just jumping at anyone else available (I'm looking at you Steve Bruce) but will take their time to get it right.

Kenny's still on a narrow ledge as don't get the impression that these guys will accept anything other than real upward progress

When Morgan bought the club, we retained a manager then and that worked out ok...

Im going go out on a limb (Excuse the pun) that we have a person with only one leg..

Why not? Jackett and Thellwell don't have that great a record with signings and I fancy a laugh

Before last season it was ok - or do we just concentrate on the poor ones?

Playing at a different level now. Thelwell is actually decent at spotting players for the development squad (Hause, Evans for example) so hopefully he stays on that front. I fully expect the list of players on the list are from Mendes anyway

Shi: "Fosun in Chinese we pronounce 'fu-sin', which means renaissance in Chinese. Maybe it's the time for Wolves' renaissance."

Back