• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

Everything in place and just need to put money in for players. So no stadium redevelopment then?

"Kenny is the coach going forward."

"Fosun just need to put money in to buy better players for Wolves. Everything else about the club is there".

The £30m has been labelled "a necessity".

Everything in place and just need to put money in for players. So no stadium redevelopment then?

I guess its all about getting to the Prem and staying there before doing anything else

It's not a priority right now. We hardly fill it as it is, and with KJ still in charge that's unlikely to change unless we're challenging for Promotion

Kenny will proceed with support of the club and of Fosun and has an opportunity to bring success.

One step at a time. Patience is a virtue.

Kenny will be here until the right manager is available.. Just got to back him until that change eventually comes.

No red herring as far as KJ is concerned then. He is here to stay for the immediate future. I imagine he'll be out the door very quickly if we don't hit the ground running.

They are an investment company so will want to maintain a stable base & if it takes a year for that investment to pay off then thats the way it will be - Kenny will not be there long term unless we improve anyway

"When we went to the football league, they talked about it being "nice to see a club being sold by a stable owner. Someone not in distress to sell"

The problem I have with this, is who is going to be doing the recruiting. I would not trust Thelwell and Kenny to chose decent players.

Jackett will be gone when they find the right man for the longer term - nothing that's been said so far has changed my mind on that.

"We need between 5 and 8 new players to strengthen the squad"

Listening to the Shi interview with Mikey Burrows. Shi says he likes Banks's.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back