• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

Asked about Julen Lopetegui. Jeff says it is a good chance for him with Spain. But he wasn't thinking too much about coach pre-takeover.

"We had not made any decision on that. I had no time to get to know Kenny. I had talks with (Julen). I had no power to make decision."

Now I have the power and we're doing all we can to prepare for the new season."

"For Fosun, in our capacity for investment, it is huge. Any investment will not be a problem for us"

485488.jpg

Hahaha

Jeff says wants to add five to eight players to the squad. To make it stronger.

last season Kenny got a pass from loads for outside factors this season he has absolutely nowhere to hide. If he spaffs the money on another 84 central midfielders worse than Price He will simply hang himself.

Sink or swim, Ken, sink or swim.

'Jeff says he had no power to make any decisions before takeover complete. Now it is, he has had chance to meet Kenny and will work with him.'

Ugh

Jeff says they had a long list of targets but now it is shorter because they are confident about which players will be able to come in.

"I tried to persuade Jez to stay. I don't want him to leave."

Jeff in a nutshell stated the list of players are shorter then before. Looks like imminent arrivals folks..

97 users...Come on, just 3 more

So Jeff knew Lopetegui and spoke to him about Wolves but wasn't in a position to do anything. Now Lopetegui has taken the Spain role and Jeff is officially in charge, he has spoken to Kenny a couple of times and they agree on where needs strengthening in the squad. To this end, KJ will remain in charge & Jeff is happy to work with him.

KJ is like a cat - 9 lives.

last season Kenny got a pass from loads for outside factors this season he has absolutely nowhere to hide. If he spaces the money on another 84 central midfielders worse than Pricebhe will simply hang himself.

Sink or swim, Ken, sink or swim.

I agree. Now he as the funds let see what happens, we may be surprised.

So it'll be about the '5 to 8 players' that'll be brought in now Jackett is staying.

Just hope that their list is more inspiring that most of last years

Kenny has a chance to put last year behind him & get it right

Back