• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

No Ming in the squad, is he hurt or anything?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Another game tomorrow he's playing in that. Mainly B team + Phil tonight
9cf9dd5ded18ae0cae75f2d86a43dce8.jpg

Phil starts for the u23 tonight. Kick off 7pm

Couple of lads I know off Twitter went last night and said he’s miles off the first team.

Perhaps understandable considering how long he’s been out.

Sellars not happy:

https://www.expressandstar.com/spor...ars-slams-wolves-u23s-after-blackburn-defeat/

Some of those boys have been told they're getting released so it was an opportunity for scouts to come and get a look at that, but they didn't put themselves in any shining light.

As far as we ever know regarding youth contracts, Beasley, Osbourne, Reymao, Finnie, Goodliffe, John, Allan, Xavier and Seedorf are the ones out of contract in the summer, the majority will be off.

Drew 2-2, Romania equalised with the last kick of the game. Ennis with both goals for Wolves

I was looking for Goncalves name but he's away and made his debut last week in the U20's.

More game time for German Phil. In the U23 sqaud for the game v Albion tomorrow

DZdiDAvXUAUVj54.jpg

Another very young u18s squad today. Scicluna on bench again as is Hodnett

Phil starting again I wonder if he will manage 90 mins. As much as we have no idea how good he is it's nice to know we will have him to come in rather than shoehorning Bennett into that position if Doc gets injured.

No Jordan Graham in the u23 squad.

I wonder if he's in the match day squad?

No Jordan Graham in the u23 squad.

I wonder if he's in the match day squad?

Doubt it. He has hardly featured for the U23's since his return. Think he has made 2 and 1 of them was this week when Sellers decided to use the main U23 players in the friendly v Romania so bumped a load of U18's + Graham

Is he out of contract this summer? Derby are apparently after him on a freebie.

We've got a two year option on him, doubt we'll just release him.

Not certain of this but looks like Phil managed his first 90 mins of the season, great news.

U23s beat WBA 2-1. One of the WBA lads had to receive treatment from paramedics on the pitch. Hope he's ok.

Back