• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

Phil's alive!!!!
6a8b25d2cbf87c5f900d5a6fea742fe5.jpg

Good to see German Phil in there, although I fear it may be too little too late as far as this season is concerned.

Bloody forgot how to do post Gif

Great news for Phil.

I wonder how much time he'll get, 10-15 minutes maybe?

It's odd that the U23's play a completely different formation to the first XI.

Goncalves looks a decent player on those highlights.

Was phil the absolute pace merchant playing full back in the last half of the highlights?

Phil on the bench again for the u23

I think we might see him in the first team at some point this season

Phil played the last 23 mins of extra time, we won on pens, he didn't take one.

Phil played the last 23 mins of extra time, we won on pens, he didn't take one.

If he was getting closer to full fitness (so that we could see whether there is any benefit in keeping him on) then would hope that he would do more than the the first game he played, though clearly he didn't.

He's under contract for next season whatever, unless we pay him off I can't see anyone else taking him

He's under contract for next season whatever, unless we pay him off I can't sew anyone else taking him

Unless he can prove that he is fit enough very quickly then suspect that he will have a blank season or a loan out with us paying his wages

Good to see Phil got more minutes and good for Flatt to make some penalty saves although apparently he was dreadful for Kiddy so I think he will be gone soon.

I think once promotion is sealed we might see a few sub appearances Nuno will want to know which fringe players he is keeping and a rapid RWB would be very much welcome to the squad if he can stay fit.

Flatt is out of contract at the end of the season and as he turns 24 this year there is no chance of him getting another deal.

Back