• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

We will keep a load to help our U23 B team out..(we call that team Telford for legal reasons)

I hadn't realised that Sam Ricketts is coaching in the academy. He's been assistant for u16s but it taking them today as the head coach of that age group has joined Shrewsbury.

We've also got a lad from Arsenal on trial, who has presumably not been offered a scholarship there. We will have a few of them in the coming months I reckon.

I hadn't realised that Sam Ricketts is coaching in the academy. He's been assistant for u16s but it taking them today as the head coach of that age group has joined Shrewsbury.

We've also got a lad from Arsenal on trial, who has presumably not been offered a scholarship there. We will have a few of them in the coming months I reckon.

Good appointment at that level - wish him well

DTRlnmaWAAApnGC.jpg

Dunno, but Wolves tweeted earlier he would be playing in this game before going on loan.

We do weird things sometimes.

No Duck so I guess he's got a move lined up.

I suppose as the u23s haven't played for quite a few weeks the club would rather send him with another game behind him, in the hope he might hit the ground running and not just be sat on the bench all the time.

Duck must have a League 1 move? Robins made some weird comments about his fitness though as his loan spell came to an end.

Finished 1-1, late penalty for Stoke.

No Goncalves, I wonder if he will be involved with the first team from now on.

He's probably fourth choice right now behind Neves/N'Diaye/MGW while Saiss is injured (doesn't sound like anything major, but who knows).

No Goncalves, I wonder if he will be involved with the first team from now on.

Certainly could be, esepcially as we are 1 daft moment away from losing Neves for 2 games and also Saiss being crocked and also 1 stupid moment away from missing 2 games, so we will need short term bench cover in that period.

Ennis back in the squad tonight:

DVR_neZWsAAqjkY.jpg

Won 2-0, Xavier and an OG. 15 minutes or so at the end for Ennis

Won 2-0 tonight vs Norwich in the Premier League Cup. Goncalves and Heredia.

Back