• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 5 v 1 Horwich Wanderers: The Verdict Thread

Boozad

Numbnuts / Moderator
Reaction score
Fire away, the lads certainly did!

Fucking have it, notlob....

These are the games that used to scare the pants of me, but it looked like a training game at times. We were just too good for them, Cav, Leo & Jota just ran them ragged and we could have had more goals comfortably.

MOTM Cav, everywhere .... left, right up front at the back in my garden EVERYWHERE!!!

Glorious

McGinlay you cheating cunt, I hope you are crying into your beer tonight along with the rest of horwich

5 wins on the bounce. 15 scored, 2 conceded.

Disappointing lack of clean sheets in the last two home games though. :icon_wink:

Surely we're on course to break the points record for this division.

According to my maths we need 14 goals to equal last year's goals tally - and 14 points to equal last year's points

Birmingham City have scored 9 goals in the league this season. We have scored 9 in four days.

These are the games that used to scare the pants of me, but it looked like a training game at times. We were just too good for them, Cav, Leo & Jota just ran them ragged and we could have had more goals comfortably.

MOTM Cav, everywhere .... left, right up front at the back in my garden EVERYWHERE!!!

Indeed, last season this could have been a banana skin, but this is the best Wolves team for 40 odd years. I cannot imagine anyone fancy playing Wolves at the moment.

Indeed, last season this could have been a banana skin, but this is the best Wolves team for 40 odd years. I cannot imagine anyone fancy playing Wolves at the moment.
I agree it must be so deflating trying to defend against us, brilliant stuff can't wait for the next one!!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

We’re getting to the point now where we have a huge psychological advantage over some of the opposition teams - we believe we can beat them , but more importantly, they don’t believe they can beat us.

Sometimes you get a 2-1 win and you say 'that was 2 going on 4 or 5'. That was 5-1 going on 9 or 10.

Fuck right off Horwich. We are the one and only wanderers.

From Britney on Twitter:

Nuno on his sending off: "It's not acceptable – I have to say I'm sorry for my behaviour. I've sorted it with Phil Parkinson – we're grown up men."

giphy.gif

Nuno should've twatted him.

Parkinson sent his team out to hurt us. Had they actually managed to get within 5 yards of us they might've succeeded.

McGinlay you cheating cunt, I hope you are crying into your beer tonight along with the rest of horwich
Only disappointment was there wasn’t a rendition of “John McGinaly you’re a wanker”

Only disappointment was there wasn’t a rendition of “John McGinaly you’re a wanker”

There were several near me. Also a 'John McGinaly is a cunt, fuck off Bolton'.

Back