• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3 - Cardiff 1. Another step towards sanity verdict thread

Think the fucker has hated us since the time we damaged his roof at Scarborough

I like Warnock, he's mad and is sour in the article, but accept I'm in the minority. He is right about us not improving unless we do something drastic in the summer with both staff and players.

I like Warnock, he's mad and is sour in the article, but accept I'm in the minority. He is right about us not improving unless we do something drastic in the summer with both staff and players.

Warnock can see that Wolves are poor at passing through the field with five outfield players just not capable of passing the ball forward with consistent quality. Often leaving the front four searching for the ball because its just not delivered to them and without a pattern of play being developed that situation is likely to continue.
The coaching has to be far better to enable a promotion push next season.

Marshall is the James Henry upgrade we've been needing since we got promoted.

He may have enough in his locker to become a Kevin McDonald replacement, its worth the experiment.

I don't mind him either - this sort of thing is just what he thrives on. He knows it's shit, it's taken the heat off his players and it's got the reaction he was after. He gives the impression he hates everything and everyone but it's all show. Except Gary Megson and Stan Ternant - he really hates those two :icon_lol:

Ok. Cardiff finally got round to putting up extended highlights of their game vs us, so for all you overseas Wolfs...

Back