• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3 - Cardiff 1. Another step towards sanity verdict thread

I think so. I'm pretty confident we have enough already. It would be nice to drop Forest and Bristol City deeper in the shit just to make ABSOLUTELY sure though.

The stupid thing is that a decent finish could see us pushing above mid-table. Mental season.

Just on a side note was driving back from work Friday evening and had to my regret put on the WM phone just at the point when Mark Reagan spouted Costa was worth no more than £8-9 million and there's no chance we'll make a profit on him.
Then Costa does that yesterday just to ram it down his throat.

I'd be very happy if only got offers of 8-9m for him.....means he'd be staying put

I'd be very happy if only got offers of 8-9m for him.....means he'd be staying put

Would hope that its only bids north of £20m that would entice us to cash in (& hopefully reinvest that sum sensibly which is not a given)

If we can finish this season strongly & convince him (& Mendes) that there is a serious intent to get it right next season then we 'might' get 1 more year out of him

Some extended highlights...

Of the 1st half and the Cardiff youtube site don't show their goal strangely!

Our third was in the 2nd half and these were 1st half highlights?

Ah - I see

Then again just like watching that goal over & over - real class that we have not seen that often over recent years

I really want to see the highlights of the 4 on 1 at 2-1. How the hell Weimann missed is still a mystery.

I really want to see the highlights of the 4 on 1 at 2-1. How the hell Weimann missed is still a mystery.

It wasn't a great pass to be fair from Costa, far too close to the keeper and Weimann had to dink it over him. Still should have scored mind.

Just seen it back. It looks like Costa tries to find Edwards with the outside of his foot but overhits it, which in turn made it look like a bad ball for Weimann. Weimann got to it and tried to dink it back to Edwards but he was under pressure. The video is on the Mol Mix verdict thread.

How has Weiman looked as the out and out striker? What's his movement off the ball like and how well does he bring players into play etc?

How has Weiman looked as the out and out striker? What's his movement off the ball like and how well does he bring players into play etc?

From what I have seen he is making the runs with decent hold up play and he has scored a few so that augers well. Not as physical but quick enough and a decent acquisition. As is Marshall now he has been to slimming world! What a difference in 6 weeks!

From what I have seen he is making the runs with decent hold up play and he has scored a few so that augers well. Not as physical but quick enough and a decent acquisition. As is Marshall now he has been to slimming world! What a difference in 6 weeks!

Not seen him in person but have been pleased to have been made to eat shit pie on Marshall from what I have seen highlights wise and read reports of. Had initially thought he was another Joe Mason type signing so very pleased that he seems to have been a decent pick up.

Marshall is the James Henry upgrade we've been needing since we got promoted.

Deluded, petty, bitter old twat. Fuck off Warnock, you're a has-been who no-one respects.

Back