• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3 - Brentford 0 a standard day at Molineux this year verdict thread

Parkins left foot

'Quirk's Gay Game Winner'
Reaction score
Brentford tested us without really threatening our goal (look at the shots total v shots on target)

We are just too good for this league - it's all about second now

This season is surreal - it really shouldn't be this good.

I squint sometimes as my eyes aren't used to watching such beautiful football from my Wolves side. Everyone was terrific we really should have had 6 or 7.

MOTM could be so many Neves, Barry,Boly......

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Fucking brilliant, absolutely fucking brilliant!

Well done lads, sounded like a quality 2nd half.

I've just booked flights to come see us vs Burton in March, hoping to see a game of similar quality.

Superb result. What a team. Am I getting carried away thinking this team without any more signings could be a top half Premier League team?

Brentford tested us without really threatening our goal (look at the shots total v shots on target)

We are just too good for this league - it's all about second now

This season is surreal - it really shouldn't be this good.

No...We should have been losing (apparently)

If only this team could perform on a cold Tuesday night and cope with the hectic Christmas period... Oh, wait

Superb result. What a team. Am I getting carried away thinking this team without any more signings could be a top half Premier League team?

Probably need a bit of strengthening, but there is no reason we could not compete in the Premier League.

In fairness they were right we only got 10pts out of 12....

Fuck forgot to copy darlo's post

The technique for that free kick is sensational. Great win.

We were criticised for replacing a “proven” Championship manager with a foreigner with no Championship experience; ridiculed by the press and experienced Championship managers for our transfer policy of not signing brutish British players with Championship experience; been subjected to underhand, dirty and brutish tactics to bully our soft foreign players with no passion; widely predicted to stop performing on cold wet winter nights.... I think a twelve point gap at this stage of the season probably answers a few of the questions being asked....

Does anyone else think they've slipped into a coma and will wake up to find this is all a dream?

Just a mention for the ref we've had some terrible ones this season but I thought he was good. Tried to let the play flow and seemed to make the right calls for cards.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Inexperienced Championship manager. Congested Christmas fixture list. Cold midweek evening fixtures. They don't like it up them.
283450b9bb660c540c7497f1cef5f0c8.jpg

As Wolves fans we shouldn't be allowed to experience this - we are more accustomed to not quite getting anywhere

This season is over (for everyone else as far as the title is concerned)- & I know that there are 20 games to go, but really don't see more than 2 or 3 defeats from here & those will be against the run of play.

Not fussed about the record points total, just get over the line with promotion with a few games to go & I will be happy.

We were criticised for replacing a “proven” Championship manager with a foreigner with no Championship experience; ridiculed by the press and experienced Championship managers for our transfer policy of not signing brutish British players with Championship experience; been subjected to underhand, dirty and brutish tactics to bully our soft foreign players with no passion; widely predicted to stop performing on cold wet winter nights.... I think a twelve point gap at this stage of the season probably answers a few of the questions being asked....

Diogo proved that he's not a soft foreign player - surprised that he's not got himself sent off at least once

Really doesn't take a backward step

Back