• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3 - Brentford 0 a standard day at Molineux this year verdict thread

Managed to watch it, so not too disappointed to miss it live.

Just a mention for the ref we've had some terrible ones this season but I thought he was good. Tried to let the play flow and seemed to make the right calls for cards.
Our friend Steve Martin was supposed to be the ref, but got bumped to 4th official according to Mikey Burrows.

Our friend Steve Martin was supposed to be the ref, but got bumped to 4th official according to Mikey Burrows.
Good god I'm glad that happenes

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Inexperienced Championship manager. Congested Christmas fixture list. Cold midweek evening fixtures. They don't like it up them.
283450b9bb660c540c7497f1cef5f0c8.jpg

Another one from Facebook...

If Mr. Martin was appointed as referee I doubt he would be replaced without good reason.

We can play as well as Forest for the rest of the season and secure automatic promotion.

Since the QPR game we’ve dropped 4 points. To be on 61 points now and 14 clear of 3rd is just unbelievable.
I’m the ultimate pessimistic person, but looking at it we need the form of a team sat in 12/13th place to go up.

Just a mention for the ref we've had some terrible ones this season but I thought he was good. Tried to let the play flow and seemed to make the right calls for cards.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Am I on the Wolves forum? Praise for a referee is rather unusual on here...!!

We can play as well as Forest for the rest of the season and secure automatic promotion.

Or we could go on and break the maximum points total achieved for promotion. Not in my wildest dreams did I expect this when Nuno was appointed.

Am I on the Wolves forum? Praise for a referee is rather unusual on here...!!
Good referee today Frank, didn't make the game all about him, let play go on and brought it back if required.

So the question I would like answering is when will Paddy Power be paying out my 16/1 bet on Wolves? ;)

Or we could go on and break the maximum points total achieved for promotion. Not in my wildest dreams did I expect this when Nuno was appointed.

Really not fussed about the points record - just get promotion (plus title if you can) will be sufficient

Really don't think that it's not going to happen & the points total may well occur, but that a side issue

Yep, ref was good - didn't really notice him which is good.

The way Brentford and us like to play means there aren't too many calls to make

I was impressed with Woods again, great player.

Only lost 17 points this season

Extrapolate (always good to get an educated word in there) from that means we are are on for 108 for the season.

That's good, but will be happy with 1 point above second by the time we finish

Nuno conducting the fans singing 'we're fucking shit in the winter' was a a real highlight tonight :)

Only lost 17 points this season

Extrapolate (always good to get an educated word in there) from that means we are are on for 108 for the season.

That's good, but will be happy with 1 point above second by the time we finish

I want a Good Friday promotion party at Middlesbrough!

I'm not fussed by record points, I'd rather give some game time to the younger players

Back