• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2 - Fulham 0 the 'Simples really' verdict thread

A win in November (not done that recently)

Former player doesn't score (& has an 'e' in his name if you include the first name)

Not really troubled at any point - should have put 5 past them, but as long as we continue winning 2 - 0 am really not that fussed

Lescott was a beast in a back 2 in a worse side but they are comparible. I would say Boly has a better range of passing than Lescott had but they do share some of the same characteristics.

He is easily the best since Lescott but we need to see him in the top flight to know if he's that good.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Today was an example of why we 'should' obtain a top 2 place with automatic promotion

Forward line could/should have had more than 2, but just never felt we were going to concede (Ruddy's inexplainable drop at McDonald's feet apart)

Lescott was a beast in a back 2 in a worse side but they are comparible. I would say Boly has a better range of passing than Lescott had but they do share some of the same characteristics.

He is easily the best since Lescott but we need to see him in the top flight to know if he's that good.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
My first game since the Rotherham 6-4! Thought I'd have a look to see what the fuss is about.
Wow. It's a different style of football played at a slower pace but much more measured and tactical. It was almost too comfortable tonight. As everybody else has said we played with plenty in reserve and why not. One thing that stood out a mile is the movement off the ball. Options all over the pitch. We are going to take some stopping.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Many levels to compare them on but Boly wins out for me. Lescott at his prime probably wouldn't make City's team these days, Boly arguably could. He's fucking class.

f9583e9359729594cf5750b71e9b16da.jpg
efe6f359d17e8b93c9388a37451cd26f.jpg

missed the game due to work doh as my grandson was a mascot double doh

Joleon was a brilliant defender at his peak. Willy is very good, but I'd have Jo every time if it was an option.

Did Boli even break sweat tonight? completely effortless performance.

Neves MOTM for me and Douglas had his best game for a while.

Is there something in this Pep ball thing?...can't believe how many times it got stuck under the players feet.

Anyone else see a glimpse of Bullyism's in Bonatini?

Sounds like another superb performance. Again, I could hear Molineux loud and proud from my front garden over three miles away.

29 goals already - that is a serious street better than anyone else. We are clinical in front of goal.

Sounds like another superb performance. Again, I could hear Molineux loud and proud from my front garden over three miles away.

29 goals already - that is a serious street better than anyone else. We are clinical in front of goal.

You know what though, we’re really not clinical at all - but we create so many really good opportunities, that we stick about a third of them away each game. It will click one day and someone will get spanked...

Yes. I think you are right and I have worded it wrong. We are actually prolific. If we combined that with clinical this would be done by February.

Wolves did not even get out of second gear, I do wonder how good we could be if we really went for it.

25 odd years of watching wolves and I don't think I've seen a simpler result for a Wolves team. We didn't really move put of second gear and didn't need to. A deserved result and would have been more if we'd played an opposition who threatened us.

Back