• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2 - Bolton 2 Verdict thread.

I see my thread title has been 'sanitised' - not overly required given the language in some of the posts

You're a well education chap Peter however.....FUCK OFF JACKETT!
Ah , that's better ;)

We was poor all game the best player on the pitch was Coady which says It all Rajiv was fucking awful .

Coady was piss poor, rubbish in possession and rubbish in the tackle (1 challenge in the second half aside).

Imo the only player to really have any form of credit is RVLP. Only one who actually tried to do anything .

You've confused me ??

Rajiv of old. Fucking dog shit. His attitude stinks and he thinks he's the dogs bollocks.

You've confused me ??

I thought Coady did alright cover the ground well won the ball back many times and even performed nice long passes in fact he seemed to bail out Rajiv & Dom all night when they lost the ball IMO he played well.......but hey it's all about opinions.

Terrible goalkeeper cost us today. Though the performance was rubbish overall.

Not entirely his fault we decided to play 10 behind the ball with an anonymous Sig ahead of them. VLP was obviously putting himself in the shop window prior to tonight and now well fuck all to say about it - it being that waste of space.

The 2 players, aside from Mason, he bought in were worse than useless.

The performance was awful, don't get me wrong. However we have a goalkeeper who can't keep. I don't like sitting behind a free kick 30 yards out thinking 'I have no faith in this keeper stopping anything on target'. Lo and behold it went in.

I thought Coady did alright cover the ground well won the ball back many times and even performed nice long passes in fact he seemed to bail out Rajiv & Dom all night when they lost the ball IMO he played well.......but hey it's all about opinions.

I will concede that at least Coady and RVLP were involved enough to be noticed - unlike Rowe (apart from the huge gaping hole he left on thenwing), Siggy, Mason and to an extent kmac who drifted in and out of the game.

This is not such a shock for me. I said it at the time, our general "tactics" were like this in League One. Only difference being we had the personnel to make it look like we play the football that KJ tries to paint a picture of. To a certain extent it was the same last season. Ipswich at home it really shown. All that may seem like an exaggeration, and it may well be, but I have been almost obsessed with watching our back line and general pressing ever since KJ took over in 2013, and the reason why I have is because it stuck out to me SO MUCH. Playing Stevenage at home and standing off 10 yards with only the wide players and centre forward pressing tells its own story.

Jackett is Pulis lite, however, I am not sure even Pulis would have shut up shop in the cowardly way he did, 2-0 up with 10 minutes to go against the worst side in the league. The worst thing about it is that Kenny hides behind this in interviews, he lies and spins more than Moxey. Take his post match comments tonight, you would have thought he was the manager of the opposition.

It is horrible, I hate it, but until major changes at the very very top happen, or unless KJ resigns himself, we are stuck with it.

Save journey home for all those a fair few hours away... Jackett doesn't deserve your support.

Here's a curve ball for all you lovely guys.. How about Gary Neville in next season ? We all know its not going to work at Valencia and he will get the sack... sooooooooooo.

Here's a curve ball for all you lovely guys.. How about Gary Neville in next season ? We all know its not going to work at Valencia and he will get the sack... sooooooooooo.

They look hopeless when I've seen them, pass.

He would want investment to buy players! No way would he come here.

That first goal is straight from a Sunday morning game.

Keeper comes, stops, gets caught in no mans land.
Centre half more interesting in blocking his man off rather than just attacking the ball and clearing it, though the keeper's change of mind isn't going to have helped.
The right back just switching off completely as he expects someone else to deal with it before it gets anywhere near him.

Keeping an eye on this result whilst working late really actually made me feel glad that I'm working rather than going to a game.

Says it all really.

Back