• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1 - Preston 2 another expected day at the office verdict thread

Officially worse than Saunders now. We knew under Deano that the players were cunts. This team, these players are so much better than what we're seeing for completely different reasons. Jackett has got all of them playing like their legs are tied together.

Unacceptable at any level. On this evidence I wouldn't touch Jackett with a barge pole, even if my club were bottom of the Conference North.

If he doesn't go, we could quite easily go the rest of the season and not win a game, in fact, not get a point.

Just looking back to Jackett's first game in charge: 0-0 vs Preston away
Ikeme - Doherty Batth Stearman Ricketts - Edwards Davis Evans Sako - Griffiths Siggy
You simply cannot argue that today's starting XI was any stronger: no progress at all under Jackett

he cant survive surely?

I'm not sure we can survive if he does.

We'll be making a late plunge toward relegation at this rate, and then he'll truly have undone every good thing he accomplished with the club.

A sad day. South bank at their vitriolic worst.

Doherty did ok but should play right back or not at all. Iorfa had been terrible.

It's downright appalling across the club, but I don't see any upside to sacking Kenny just yet

Thought Coady did ok and Mason took the goal well.

Just looking back to Jackett's first game in charge: 0-0 vs Preston away
Ikeme - Doherty Batth Stearman Ricketts - Edwards Davis Evans Sako - Griffiths Siggy
You simply cannot argue that today's starting XI was any stronger: no progress at all under Jackett

There has been no progress at the club. We are in the shit. There needs to be big changes at Wolves. I wanted us to change the people who select the managers, before we select a new manager. However, this can not go on. Kenny needs to go now and then others need to go too.

Officially worse than Saunders now. We knew under Deano that the players were cunts. This team, these players are so much better than what we're seeing for completely different reasons. Jackett has got all of them playing like their legs are tied together.

Unacceptable at any level. On this evidence I wouldn't touch Jackett with a barge pole, even if my club were bottom of the Conference North.

It's just not Saunders bad at all, nothing is

Doherty did ok but should play right back or not at all. Iorfa had been terrible.

It's downright appalling across the club, but I don't see any upside to sacking Kenny just yet

To be fair if they've only just started to turn they've shown incredible patience until now.

From top to bottom including the fucking cleaners. Fuck them all off...

Obviously a disappointing result. I am not sure what needs to be done to get back to winning ways. I was a little surprised that Mason did not start, but I think he proved a point by scoring when he came on.

What needs to be done is obvious. Sack this clueless gimp and get someone in who actually plays our better players.

That is absolute bollocks. The SB wasn't a happy place but it was in no way the most vitriolic I have seen it. In fact the SB has been overly kind to a manager who has signed bang average (or worse - Saville) players and picked a fucking dreadful players.

3 defensive midfielders against Preston deserves a riot never mind some half arsed chanting.

Could start to get a bit more poisinous from now - will see when I am up for the Derby game in a couple of weeks

Not the right time to get rid of Jackett. The Club is in enough turmoil already. First things first, we need a new owner.

Obviously a disappointing result. I am not sure what needs to be done to get back to winning ways. I was a little surprised that Mason did not start, but I think he proved a point by scoring when he came on.

When are winning ways going to return? It'll be more like a sporadic win followed by heaps of more shite.
The way we're playing I'm still looking at the bottom three sounds daft but I am.

Back