• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-1 Sheff Utd Verdict

Hey there, we're not bullies on here, certainly not when his disability is down to genetics.

Actually, as you bring it up, I would appreciate you, Johnny and whoever else knocking these kind of comments on the head. It's got to the point where it's tedious to read (not that they were ever particularly amusing) - but they are being made in more or less every thread I post in.

Cheers.

Actually, as you bring it up, I would appreciate you, Johnny and whoever else knocking these kind of comments on the head. It's got to the point where it's tedious to read (not that they were ever particularly amusing) - but they are being made in more or less every thread I post in.

Cheers.

I agree - I like the posters making the comments, but think constant comments about someone’s physical or personal attributes is unnecessary.

There is someone I see out and about, and every time he sees me he calls me Uncle Festa - was funny first few times, boring now.

I think Jinky telling the poor kid to shut up was maybe a tad uncalled for.

Equally, the response is ridiculous. Are we going to tar and feather him, too?

And that's not even getting into the use of mental disability as an insult.

I think Jinky telling the poor kid to shut up was maybe a tad uncalled for.

Equally, the response is ridiculous. Are we going to tar and feather him, too?

And that's not even getting into the use of mental disability as an insult.

It's been blown way out of proportion (shock horror). 15+ years ago, I politely turned around and asked a lad if it was really necessary to comment on every touch of the ball. I probably wasn't much older than him at the time.

That'll teach me for putting up a completely innocent anecdote while I'm bored at work!

But yeah, if the personal insults in every thread I post in could stop, that would be much appreciated.

You're a recruiter, you have no need to be bored at work.

jinks maybe people would be nicer if you removed all the asparagus from your mouth

Back