• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide Watch)

Legend in terms of relationship with the fans (except when he refused to play a reserve game after coming back from injury)

The PV,PVF,PVFC away game was pretty cool.

Really hope this talk of us signing Eder from Swansea isn't true.

I hope it is. Gives Matt and Dave a few days off...

I used to know Braga supporter and he really liked him

He's been good in Liga NOS but that success has never followed him abroad.

Seven seasons in that league (poor standard), five of them he scored five goals or fewer. He's a younger, foreign Shola Ameobi.

26 in 60 starts for Braga isn't bad. Can't see that standard being that far below the champ?

I wouldn't want to buy him, but a loan wouldn't be a bad shout

26 in 60 starts for Braga isn't bad. Can't see that standard being that far below the champ?

I wouldn't want to buy him, but a loan wouldn't be a bad shout
That Braga team weren't all that good, either.

Wouldn't want him, mind. Too lazy when things don't go his way.

From the small amount of games i have watched Eder in swansea i really dont want him here..better business abroad for sure

Fabrice N'Sakala from Anderlecht is the latest LB to be linked with us (HITC). No, me neither.

Alan.......?
Not the most disciplined defender but quick enough to make up for most of the time. Loves to get forward but his crossing is inconsistent. Not afraid to go past people. Would make for a nice foil to Graham, with the latter cutting in on his right foot amd Fabrice overlapping.

We could do far worse.

With the number of left backs being linked suspect that the number signed will equal past windows - i.e. 0

We're clearly in for one, it's just whether we get one over the line or not. Boilesen is the obvious preferred choice (from the names we know about) but they all seem to be the same type of player, big, strong, fast and attacking minded so you can see what we're aiming for.

Would be more than happy to get one of those mentioned across the line, though will still need an 'organiser' in at CH to complete the package

Back