• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide Watch)

He was a lot shorter than that yesterday.

Bristol City FC ‏@bcfctweets · 23m23 minutes ago
NEWS: Steve Cotterill confirms #BristolCity have had a bid accepted for Bolton striker Zach Clough, but says fee is £2m, not reported £3m.

It'd probably take a fiver to change the odds on somebody signing from two bottom half championship clubs ffs

Oh dear, if he goes to Bristol for 2 mill, the last few days are gonna be like tea with the local vicar.

Oh dear, if he goes to Bristol for 2 mill, the last few days are gonna be a like tea with the local vicar.

To be honest if Wolves are not in for Clough at 2 million they must have some seriously excellent talents lined up to be able to ignore the value in that market.

To be honest if Wolves are not in for Clough at 2 million they must have some seriously excellent talents lined up to be able to ignore the value in that market.

Well yes and your response will be one of the few with any reasoning.

Must be massively difficult for clubs like Wolves when the likes of Bristol City inflate the market.

This has to be one of the saddest posts I have read. Its right but it sucks. If true, we are being outbid by Brizzle ffs. SJH must be revolving as I write.

We better have some bloody good news and exciting news and quick or there will be meltdown tomorrow night.

This has to be one of the saddest posts I have read. Its right but it sucks. If true, we are being outbid by Brizzle ffs. SJH must be revolving as I write.

We better have some bloody good news and exciting news and quick or there will be meltdown tomorrow night.

How have we been outbid? You don't even know if we've bid for him at all.

If Notlob have so many good saleable players why are they where they are. Wolves need players but in all honesty I would rather loan to see out the season and regroup before next (hopefully with a new owner in situe). Clough is another okish championship striker like Wells. We really should be buying players that can 'do PL' - the problem is we keep selling them.

You do know Bristol City's owners are both Billionaires in their own right?

Back