• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide Watch)

We'd at the very least waited to see if he could grab us a few extra points vs Fulham/Cardiff/QPR though surely?

He wanted to go though so let him go, i have no problem with him going and wish him well but i don't think his heart would have been in it in those games knowing that he was going anyway. In all honesty having him in the team hasn't made that much difference recently anyway as we haven't been attacking and using him as we should.

I made that gag to someone yesterday, we would be more like when Scotland tried the 4-6-0 away from home against the CR, it was fucking horrific!

I doubt it. The approach from Bournemouth must have been communicated to Benik. Once that happened then it would have been very difficult to have made him play if he didn't want to (see Hennessey).

I would say his agent has probably benn making clubs aware of his availability.

I would say his agent has probably benn making clubs aware of his availability.
I would agree. Benik's body language in November/December suggested there was something foing on behind the scenes.

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide...

Get ready for Dave as a 'false nine'. Progressing from his recent 'false player' role.

:icon_lol:

No goals in his last 11 games, what could go wrong.

Linked with this dude on loan from some Chinese club.

we could certainly have kept him for the next 2 matches
Doesn't matter Kenny is playing a 10-0-0 system this week after the success of his 9-0------1 set up relying on Stears to pop one in his own net for old times sake!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I really want to see some attacking intent from the manager and the team. We are at home ffs and against a team we have already beaten. Time for either 4-4-2 or 4-3-3. A big win on Tuesday backed up by another against Cardiff will put many of us in a lot better moods.

Im sure we will know how the club feel about BA on tuesday.
See if his "foundation" advert is still on the Billy Wright stand.

As that is a charity no matter how you put the quotation marks, I would hope it isn't just removed.

Odds on Zach Clough have moved to 4/5.

8/11 now. Got to be certainties to sign him...... From what i saw on twitter it was between us and Bristol City and Sheff Wed might be interested. Hopefully we can get this done but still feel a change in tactics is needed whoever we sign.

Clough and Le Fondre would probably need to be different tactics just because of the personnel. We have to wait and see I guess, but I would be very happy to see Clough in our colours.

8/11 now. Got to be certainties to sign him...... From what i saw on twitter it was between us and Bristol City and Sheff Wed might be interested. Hopefully we can get this done but still feel a change in tactics is needed whoever we sign.

He'd be completely wasted in our current set up.

Back