• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide Watch)

Benik - "Pleased to have finally got my Premier League move to AFC Bournemouth. I've thought long and hard about the next step in my career. I said my reasons for staying with Wolves were because I had unfinished business but circumstances change and I was determined to take this amazing opportunity this time around with a great club to test myself in the Premier League. I know the Wolves fans will be disappointed but it's been a life long aspiration of mine to play at the highest level and I believe it was right time to take this chance. Thanks to Wolves for the past 12 months. They did everything in their power to keep me but it was my ultimate decision to leave. Every time I've worn a Wolves shirt I've given my all. I've made some friends for life and the staff, players, media and fans have been nothing but great towards me. I thank my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ for this. I've waited a long time to get a shot in the Prem after suffering 2 serious lengthy injuries in my young career so far but I've worked hard and never lost faith. Now the time has come! I'm looking forward to the new challenge and helping my new team climb up the Premier League table. Thanks for the support everyone!"

Assuming this is correct, then all parties seem to have done "the right thing" so lets move on and stop worrying about whose fault it was, the most important thing is we need a striker asap, whether thats an up and coming youngster or a more experienced short term one doesn't matter to me at this stage, we just need someone who'll do a good job, as I said in an earlier thread, who is available?

Can we stop the Molineux Mix chat? If I wanted to read it I would.

Normally I would agree but not this time. The line being made by that poster is important shit so it being shown as frankly bullshit is also important. Now we can move on

I'll retract my previous comment on Benik. Fair play for those comments.

Fuck Jonzy, it's all about GFFH. #TWFMassive

Normally I would agree but not this time. The line being made by that poster is important shit so it being shown as frankly bullshit is also important. Now we can move on
Only important on the forum he posted it on surely?

Gutted Benny's gone but I personally wish him all the best. IMO the best forward player I've seen at Wolves since Robbie Keane. I hope he goes on to have a great career, he deserves it.

The guy was desperate to get away in the summer and was still desperate to get away in January. What it is it that's so difficult to understand? No player is bigger than the shirt...

It still could all have been a little different if we had matched ambitions, not just of Benik but a few others I bet. We have brought in crap, messed around and stalled a couple of players futures this season and have been a total mess with formations and teams put out. I don't care if a Prem team came calling, Benik may have been happy to stay if we had just gone that extra mile.
The moment Morgan went all plans and ambitions went out of the window.

Our main one of using youth, however flawed, was dropped the second he went off into the low Hill sunset.

Maybe Kenny was playing him up front on his own, as he didn't want Afobe being a bad influence on the rest of the team. :icon_mrgreen:

If we can talk about Jonzy , when he says something good, surely we can talk about him when he fucks up?

As it is, he is often right and anyone can be given wrong information (and believe it).

MM is the largest Wolves forum, who the majority on here do or did post on. A poster on there who normally is usually pretty accurate said something which significantly challenges the clubs official view of events. Many on there didn't believe it, many on here didn't believe it, but I think it would be myopic to pretend it wasn't out there

That Molineux Mix is a fake. Aidan was the true king not those pretenders over there.

Back