• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide Watch)

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide...

Oh behave. Anyone blaming Benik is an idiot. Jackett & Morgan take the blame for this, nobody else.

Fair enough, calmed down now.

Don't know the truth tbh, they're probably all partly to blame.

I'm not going to retract my wish for Bournemouth to get relegated though, fucking awful club.

I know Jonzy has been fairly reliable on some issues, but when an entire forum basically states a club statement is a lie because he says so I am dubious. For a start, the statement about Benik wanting to leave would probably be actionable by the player if untrue.

Jesus, some of the tweets I've just read....

Seth-Cohen-Facepalm-Reaction-Gif.gif

Jonzy. Tends to get the majority of things right from what I've seen.

Left the club in tears apparently.

Been wrong on quite a few things lately, not sure whether he's started making things up or not.

Self sufficient does not mean running a surplus every year. Player purchases and sales don't have to be up front - the quoted price we pad for players (or received from sales) is probably factored in over a number of years. We "could" spend a reported £10 million on a player and make the payments in instalments.

Your vis a vis assumptions are anything but.

TSB the statement on Afobe implies exactly this that funds will NOW be made available to strengthen the squad. Guess I was pretty close on that one.

Been wrong on quite a few things lately, not sure whether he's started making things up or not.

I've noticed this. I only go on there to see what he says as people seemed to think he is reliable but since I've read his posts he's got little right

Usually it is December that goes. Bet they moved Benik to January so it would be true for a short part of the month!

Nah it just has Dave Edwards on every page.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I am over Afobe already.Goodbye and good luck. I am now even more interested in getting Clough and Williamson here. Oh and Washington scored again.

Much more interesting Cyber, bored of all this Afobe lark.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

The way Jonzy is carrying on on that thread, if he were in the know, and the club can identify him, I can pretty much guarantee he won't be ITK much longer. The club will make it very clear to those with info that there will be consequences for information getting out in future.

In Kenny's post match interview he said he hasn't been the same player this season. Can you think of any reasons why Kenny?

Well KJ wasted part of the season by giving in to his stupid "play anywhere" sort of demand.
On this season its no great loss for me,he certainly isn't half the player that picked up the ball and thought nothing of running straight at defenders regardless, like the season prior.

Maybe he has been being a bit of an arse since the summer though?

When he joined Wolves were on the up, just promoted but having a decent season, a season that improved following his arrival. Then Sako goes in the summer, underwhelming arrivals, slow start to the season, other important players gone from the team and more unwhelming performance. Can see why he could get pretty miffed in those circumstances having had a chance to get out denied in the summer.

Does seem a bit harsh for Wolves to wash their dirty laundry in public like that but perhaps it is the truth.

I guess two and two makes six. Afobe MAY have been made promises as we know SM intervened in Norwich's bid. Look at what has happened since,last minute sale of Stearman, owner quits,Sako not replaced who can blame him for wanting away

I guess two and two makes six. Adobe MAY have been made promises as we know SM intervened in Norwich's bid. Look at what has happened since,last minute sale of Stearman, owner quits,Sako not replaced who can blame him for wanting away
He certainly hasn't been very acrobatic this season.

I'll get my coat.

I am over Adobe already.Goodbye and good luck. I am now even more interested in getting Clough and Williamson here. Oh and Washington scored again.

Posh turned down £3M for Washington from Reading last week and tbh he's not that good anyway.

Back