• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide Watch)

You can't blame him can you?! It's been awful watching him work his socks off this season with not too much to show for it. He deserves to play in the prem and I hope he rips it apart.

I do find it a bit odd that he expressed a desire to be playing Premier League football back in August considering when he joined us he had interest from Premier League teams. There were no guarantees whatsoever when he did join that we'd be playing at a higher level this season and yet when it comes round to a bit of interest from a newly promoted Norwich he expressed a desire to move?

Can't blame for wanting to go now though with the turgid stuff we play and we can't really grumble at £10m+.

Good luck to him. However, I can only wish pain and relegation upon Bournemouth. Nothing to like there. AT ALL.

Score a few, get relegated, and get a transfer to a real club.

Clough to Bristol City apparently, cue fucking meltdown!

I don't blame Afobe at all - if we were looking like challenging for promotion, I doubt he'd have wanted to go. As it is, we're not close to challenging and the off-field situation is different now to what it was in the summer. Shame he couldn't have waited til the summer but I can't say I blame him.

I do find it a bit odd that he expressed a desire to be playing Premier League football back in August considering when he joined us he had interest from Premier League teams. There were no guarantees whatsoever when he did join that we'd be playing at a higher level this season and yet when it comes round to a bit of interest from a newly promoted Norwich he expressed a desire to move? A bit odd.

Can't blame for wanting to go now though with the turgid stuff we play and we can't really grumble at £10m+.

Back then we looked like a club on the up, momentum on our side with a decent team in need of a couple of additions. Since then the owner has thrown a massive hissy fit and fucked off and the club is going backwards

I'm sure we'll get another striker in by next weekend. I just hope it's not another uninspiring lump of a loanee again.

On the plus side it can't be Robert Taylor again, whoever we sign.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Can't wish any ill will to Bournemouth, that's how it is in football, if maybe we showed the level of ambition to get out this league that they did then we wouldn't be in this position, I still hope they stay clear of the relegation fight.

I can, completely flaunting ffp, spending all on the team. Not even expanding or developing ground/facilities. The most dirty time wasting bunch of arses I have ever seen play. Got no love for Bournemouth.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I've no issue with Afobe going to Bournemouth (although I didn't want him to go anywhere really) no gruges from me, rather he went now than stay and become more disallusioned and stale later.
The big question now is, who's available? wouldn't be concerned with a loanee provided they were better than what we already have and with a view to sign

And the Twitter abuse towards Afobe has started.

Can't blame Afobe at all. Why would he want to stay for the rest of the season and suffer being a part of our awful football when he can go and play in the PL. He must have been well and truly fucked off by the way he's been used (or misused) by Jackett this season.

Back then we looked like a club on the up, momentum on our side with a decent team in need of a couple of additions. Since then the owner has thrown a massive hissy fit and $#@!ed off and the club is going backwards
What hissy fit was this?

Good point, if he'd have stayed he might have been ruined, as Mick did with Doyle.

Back