• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide Watch)

I dunno 12 mill coming in for Afobe, could be exciting times ahead.

I find it hard to imagine us spending £3m on him but I'd be happy if we did sign him. Very talented.

New striker needed immediately as we have no available forwards for the Cardiff game as it stands.

I find it hard to imagine us spending £3m on him but I'd be happy if we did sign him. Very talented.

If everyone knows we are getting a boatload of money in, then I can see us spending a £3m fee. We absolutely do need a forward immediately with Siggy crocked.

Confirmed Afobe is gone.

Fucking fuck.

Edit: Tredman was quicker than me!!

You were slightly more eloquent.

KJ basically saying Benik wanted to go, can't blame him.

Very poor that Bournemouth have confirmed the deal before we have.

There had better be some incoming traffic or the atmosphere is going to get fucking ugly at home games.

Very poor that Bournemouth have confirmed the deal before we have.

Why? They've broken their transfer record, we're selling our best player. And they confirmed it about 10 minutes before we did!

With any luck they'll be back down and Afobe can get back to playing in the championship. If true he wanted to leave mid season he can get to fuck. Cunt.

He wanted to go in the summer, better that he is gone, than wearing a shirt he doesn't want to wear. Great player and good luck to him.

Not happy but move on quickly, who's going to play upfront v Cardiff. ALF won't be able.

Back