• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide Watch)

Would he still be riding the O'Neill gravy train too?

Williamson linked with Sheffield Wednesday

It would be truly typical Wolves to put all our eggs in the Williamson basket and then missing out on him. I hope to god they've identified others too.

Wasn't it 100% confirmed that a 250k deal had been agreed with Newcastle and we were discussing terms?

Indeed, Wednesday come in with more money and a better chance of promotion with new owners and a better manager. If I were Williamson, Wolves wouldn't be my first choice.

Derby have gazumped Wednesday on the signing of Nick Blackman, so if there was a remote interest in Benik Id say now that's officially ended.

Derby County have paid Reading £2.5m for the services of Nick Blackman, who joins on a three-and-a-half-year contract.

Head coach Paul Clement tells me that - barring injury - that's it for Derby County in this transfer window.

Is Blackman really that good? And where does he fit into their front line? They already have Weimann who cost them £3m on their bench and Bent who is on massive wages. They've also just signed Abdou Camara from Angers (who we were linked with) for £1.5m too. Crazy stuff.

Is Blackman really that good? And where does he fit into their front line? They already have Weimann who cost them £3m on their bench and Bent who is on massive wages. They've also just signed Abdou Camara from Angers (who we were linked with) for £1.5m too. Crazy stuff.

He may provide a variation from the bench when required while also giving them a safeguard against injury to forwards. But is he that good, I would say he will struggle to find a starting place at Derby.

KJ on Zyro - He’s definitely an option behind the front man, his heading ability, his physique, that’s definitely a possibility as a number 10.

Sums KJ up. A possible #10 because he's a big lad. Cock off.

KJ on Bjorn - He won a few headers, showed some power

This power thing is getting out of hand.

KJ on Bjorn - He won a few headers, showed some power

This power thing is getting out of hand.

Uncle Kenny: With great power comes great responsibility. He taught Spiderman everything he knows.

KJ on Zyro - He’s definitely an option behind the front man, his heading ability, his physique, that’s definitely a possibility as a number 10.

Sums KJ up. A possible #10 because he's a big lad. Cock off.

Every time Kenny bangs on about looking for No.10 all I can think of this that bloody Beautiful South song !.

I'd love to watch Pienaar at Wolves but he has looked finished when I saw him last playing for Everton. Plus - he doesn't have enough power...

He was quality for a long time but done now you would think. Hasn't started a game in 15 months and he's 34 before the end of the season.

Back